𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 ⸙

⸙ " I swear don't scare her away! "

Hoseok pouts, crossing his arms. " Why would I? " Jin chuckles as Hoseok and Jimin argue, he playfully smacked Jimin's arm.

" Says the one. Don't flirt with her. "

" SAYS THE ONE. "

Jin grins, turning on his heels and heading towards the kitchen where he did prepare food for Hyeona.

Jungkook groaned,  exiting the apartment with a small goodbye, pouting.

It's not like he didn't want his hyungs to meet Hyeona, he liked her company and he was sure she wasn't someone who'd deceive them.

She got along well with all of them, he liked that. But didn't Iike the unsettling feeling in his stomach whenever Jimin flirts with her. Or Jin. Or
Taehyung...another groan escaped his lips as he got in his car.

Taking out his phone, he viewed her chat and smiled involuntarily at their previous chat.

Despite being invited in the group chat, she had texted him privately asking if they're fine with her coming over.

He understood her hesitancy, seeing as if he was invited over to her house, he'd feel like he was intruding too.

So had reassured her it's fine and he'll pick her up. So now he was texting her that he'll be there in half an hour.

kookie
Hey!!

I'm leaving now. It'll take me around 30
minutes.

hyeonie
😁

okie!

I'll be waiting outside.

Drive safely.

kookie
👍

Setting his phone on the holder, he fastened his seat belt and drove out of the building parking lot, reaching the streets quickly.

Although he had asked Hyeona for her address as a formality, he recalled where her house was very well.

So he turned on some music, his fingers around the steering wheel tapping to the beat while he couldn't control the bubbles of excitement that burst in his chest.

Taking a deep breath, Hyeona looks at herself in the mirror, wondering if she overdid it. She examined her outfit, biting her lower lip.