𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 ⸙

⸙  " I'm fucking done with him too

⸙  " I'm fucking done with him too. " Jungkook heard Yoongi scowl and before he could question him, Yoongi was not even by his side.

" WHY YOU BITCH—"

Hyeona flinched, immediately stepping backwards in fear as the man had raised a hand. But it never came. She blinked softly as all she could see was a black hoodie before she realised someone had stepped infront of her.

Her heart falls as she realises who it was, she gulps. If someone recognizes him, it would get ugly. She sucks in a sharp breath, scared to death. Everyone was watching, she could just say something.

" Who are you now? Aish, I can't with these people! " The man exclaimed as Yoongi clenched his jaw and swatted his hand away, scowling. He reeked of alcohol, exactly the reason why he has been throwing a tantrum for past half an hour.

" You're drunk. Maybe we should call the police. " He grumbles, his voice deeper than usual as Hyoena noticed. She decides to ignore her burning cheeks and hesitantly glancing at Jungkook standing by the counter with wide eyes.

She motioned him to do something, but Jungkook just gave her a small shrug.
Hyeona curses, tugging at the sleeve of his black hoodie.

" maybe...um..you should leave before someone recognises you. Thank you but we'll handle it. It's too—" her voice died down as Yoongi shot her a glare too.

What was the excuse for being treated so shitty? Yoongi didn't like when someone did this for time pass. He just couldn't watch that poor old man and the definitely frightened girl.

He wasn't the one to judge, but he was running out of patience watching the girl and old man apologise but only to earn more insults. What kind of wild behavior was that?

Besides, he wasn't a free man. He had wasted half an hour of his precious time where he could've formed half a melody for a song.

He took out his phone, pretending to dial a number and pressing it on his ear. The man huffs, glaring at the girl behind him.

" You better watch it. " He hissed, immediately heading towards the door. Hyeona sighs softly, borderline embarrassed at how cliché everything just turned out to be.

Unable to meet eyes with the idol, she mumbled a soft thanks following
Mr. Wei. " You don't need to put up with that. " Yoongi found himself mumbling, watching as the girl shuffled on her feet, nodding.

He walks past her, deciding not to make her more uncomfortable and reaching Jungkook's side who dramatically patted his back.

Seconds later, Hyeona followed and gave them the bill as they payed. She curiously watched as the exit the Café, her cheeks still red for some reason.

She felt a hand on her shoulder ans pulls up a smile, looking at Mr. Wei.
" I'm fine, don't worry. My shift is almost over though so I should head home, yeah? "

Mr. Wei nods, " Yeah, go and get rest. You can take tomorrow off if you
want. "

Hyeona shakes her head, chuckling.
" Come on, it wasn't that bad! "

The old man smiles, affectionately ruffling her hair before walking back to the kitchens. Smiling to herself, she looked at the time and at the door at the same time, her co-worker entering.

Hyeona had decided to keep the Café incident to herself even though she wanted to squeal around infront of Ha-Kun that Suga of BTS had been the one to rescue her from a sticky situation.

He'd be furious, and she didn't want him pestering her to quit the job either. Sighing, she fell on her bed and grabbed her phone, scrolling through her Instagram feed.

A stupid grin replaced the frown on her face as she checked her recent post. She was sort of scared that Jungkook had liked her post.

It could create many different misunderstandings. And on the other hand, she wanted to dance around in happiness.

Had he been checking her profile? She cringed, letting out a small scream in her pillow. What was wrong with her? Huffing, she decided to post something else and hope that it was a one time thing and not at the same time.

Stumbling over the selcas she had with Ha-Kun, she chose two of them and wrote a caption, tugging the boy and sucking in a sharp breath before pressing the post option.

She watched as likes piled up, a breath of relief escaped her lips as she didn't see Jungkook's account in it.

Setting her phone aside, she grabbed Mimi closer, smiling. " my baby, do you want to go out for some time? " She cooed, earning a meow almost instantly.

Grinning, she sat up and looked outside. It would get dark soon, but it would be worth it.

Grabbing her cat in her arms, very well aware she won't run away anywhere, she managed to put on her shoes and exits her apartment, leaving her phone behind.

Her phone screen lit up followed by a ping!

' bts_jimin°  liked a post. '

She was going to scream so hard when she returns and checks her phone.