𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 ⸙

⸙ "drive safe

"drive safe. "

Jungkook sighs in embarrassment as Jin once again teased him while they stepped out of the dorm.

It was late in the evening when Hyeona had decided to leave and Jungkook had offered to drive her back.

Which resulted in almost all of them teasing him while she ignores it skillfully. " So embarrassing, aish! " Jungkook grumbled, causing Hyeona to laugh.

" Did you have fun though? "

Hyeona beams, " Loads. Although I was worried about my anti-social
personality. " Jungkook grins, " Hyungs always make it comfortable. I was like that too before. Now I'm literally louder than all of them. " He giggled, " Along with Hobi hyung, of course. "

As he got in after opening the door for her, he started driving out of the parking lot. Hyeona peeks out, frowning. " I hope we're not being followed. "

Jungkook glances in the rear view mirror, he took a quick turn to just make sure, but much to their dismay, the car had taken the sudden turn too, following them at a slow pace.

Hyeona sighs nervously. " What do we do? If someone spots us together, it's going to bad for you. "

Jungkook bites the inside of his cheek, grinning as he got an idea. " Hyeona, are you up for a long drive? "

Hyeona blinks softly, " Huh? "

" A long drive? "

Grinning, she nods. " Sure. " Jungkook sighs, turning up the volume for some music before he changed the lane, deciding to confuse the car that was following them first before they drive somewhere else.

He chuckles as Hyeona's giggles fill the air as they continously drive the same intersection and eventually, the car was nowhere in sight.

Wanting to have a peaceful ride, Jungkook steers the wheel, away from traffic and towards the empty road that leads exit of Seoul. Obviously, he wasn't going to enter another city just like that.

He knew it was a long way so they could return halfway, he just wanted to spend a little more time with the girl before he goes back.

Besides, he had a place he wanted to show her.

Hyeona sighs softly, " Where are we going now? "

Jungkook smiles, " A place. "

As he pulls over, he glances at the girl and chuckles as she was dozing off against the window. Taking off his seat belt, he gently shook the girl.

" Hyeona, we're here. "

Blinking, she sat up with an embarrassed grin as she realised she fell asleep.

Jungkook gets off, opening the door for her as he reached her side, " It's fine. Come on, I want to show you something. "