𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 ⸙

⸙ hyeona felt her phone buzzing

⸙ hyeona felt her phone buzzing. She blinks, deciding to stop staring at her white ceiling like a wierdo and finally respond to the raging gossip surrounding her, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.

It was as if they had planned this. After Jungkook, Jimin had found it necessary to flirt with her on stage infront of thousands of Army, get up casually like he wasn't making her feel like almost fainting and dancing away.

At least she was glad Taehyung had been discreet, but not discreet enough. He had simply shot her his famous boxy grin and a wink mid-performance.

Unlike Jimin, who had sat by the edge, his legs dangling and he had been intently just staring at her as he sang. The feeling was too overwhelming for her, she did feel dizzy.

It wasn't like she had talked to him in person, unlike Jungkook, but that didn't mean it didn't make her so damn flustered.

Now the Army around the world were split in three parts. Shippers, haters and those who couldn't bother at all with what went on between her and the boys.

And maybe a few who decide to give them privacy. Not that there was actually something going on.

She huffed, groaning. The maknae line had put her in a really messy situation, but she couldn't bring herself to be mad at them.

Glancing at the screen, she bites the inside of her cheek and shakes her head.

annyeong, hyeona-ssi!

annyeong, Jungkook-ssi.

ah! Can we please 🥺 drop the formalities? Please call me Jungkook. Or Kookie. Or whatever you like.

oh, um...sure.

Cool! How is your day going?

I just came back from my classes. It's easy though.

Oo~ What's your major? I never got to know your age, hehe!

I'm 20, same age as you. And I major in Art and Literature.

Omg! Don't tell me you're older than me!

Hehe, no! A two months younger ig...

OH! I went to the Café today! You weren't there. 🥺

I didn't have a shift today. I only work five days a week. Remember that man who caused a scene? Now I'm not allowed to work whole week because of him.

Oh! Your parents don't allow you anymore? Wait— I don't get it. Why do you work?

I just love working at a Café. And the owner is really close to my heart so...