𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 ⸙

⸙ yoongi watched as the maknae line danced around in the living room

yoongi watched as the maknae line danced around in the living room. He lets out a soft sigh, trying not to smile at how adorable they looked.

They were going crazy over this YouTube girl's voice. He couldn't blame them, seeing as her voice was just so soothing and it helped him write a lot.

Not that he was going to tell any of his brothers that he was secretly listening to her while in his studio.

He sighed, averting his gaze towards Hoseok and Namjoon who were arguing over something quietly. He glanced at Jungkook's phone in their hand and frowns, smirking slightly.

" What are you doing with his phone? " He leaned back, crossing his arms. Namjoon smirks back while Hoseok grins sheepishly. " Looking for her number? "

" Yah, are you all crazy? Don't forget, she's a fan in the end. Don't go around catching feelings! " Yoongi frowned and Namjoon laughed, " hyung, please! You know I don't even swing that way! She seems nice. "

Hoseok looks at Namjoon with adoration, hugging him tightly. " I'm so proud of you-"

" Hoseokie hyung, not this again. " Namjoon chuckled, sighing and placing Jungkook's phone back down. " He doesn't have her number. "

Hoseok pouts, sighing. " Well, guess we'll have to wait for a few more
days. " Yoongi raises an eyebrow, " ya'll dumb or what? Give me that phone! "

Namjoon, although confused, hands Jungkook's phone to Yoongi, making sure Jungkook is not watching. " What are you going to do, hyung? Don't tell me-"

" Just wait and watch. "

" But there's nothing to watch. " Hoseok frowns as Yoongi quickly types something in and immediately clicks something else before handing the phone back to Namjoon.

" What did you exactly do, hyung? "

Yoongi shrugs, getting up and stretching. " Jin hyung! I'm hungry! " and he stalked towards the kitchen, yawning.

Hyeona frowns at the text. She slides to unlock her phone, knowing she had face recognition, her phone immediately unlocked.

● +82 ***-****-***

um...jungkook-ssi?

What is that?

She didn't understand what he was doing. Was that a phone number? Was that his? Strange. She thought, realising he must be busy since he didn't reply or saw her text.

She decides to wait and look at the time, she hummed. " a nap won't hurt. " She closed her eyes, setting her phone aside.

" Mimi!!! Baby, where are you?! " She whined, realising she was missing the furry creature beside her. A second later, the cat waddled its way in through the small gap of the door, pushing it open a little as it jumped.