20. Fear Fever (Halloween Special) pt 1

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE

(PART 1)

(Story ideas are from supernatural series. I did not copy the whole plot)

FIRST OF ALL, I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I MISSED ONE DAY FOR HALLOWEEN POSTS.. T__T..I have been busy with work and I barely have the time to write... I didn't recheck this story as much as I used to before posting. so I apologize for any mistakes found.

Anyway, on with the story;-

~*~*~*~*~

The sound of a panicking running footsteps echoed through the silent alleyway. The man panted while his eyes were looking around in fear. The sounds of growls and barks followed him behind, arising his panic level.

Turning into another corner of the alley, he paused for a mere second and finally found his way out of the dark, deadly path. Soon as he got out, he quickly ran to the left side only to knock himself down by hitting the trash cans.

He took a quick peek at what was chasing behind him and he quickly stood until he saw a homeless old man standing with a woman facing him. The woman quickly turned when she heard the sound of the tumbling trash cans.

"Dante?" (Y/n) called when she saw the hunter laying on his back. "What are you doing? Are you alright?"

The hunter gritted his teeth as he raised his hand to point at the 'thing' that was chasing after him.

"That thing is chasing me and it's going to kill me!" He said aloud, feeling as if he'd die any moment.

(Y/n) and the homeless old man slowly turned their head to look at 'the thing' he assumed that would kill him. Soon as they get a clear view, they saw....

(Y/n) turned to face Dante with confusions written on her face

"It's dangerous!" He replied even when (Y/n) and the homeless man didn't say anything.

"What are you talking about?" (Y/n) stifled a laugh, walking towards the cute little dog. She bends down to pick it up as it released a soft growl, staring at the devil hunter. "It's cute. Aww," she spoke with a smile. "Isn't she adorable?"

"Get that thing away from me," Dante released an exasperated sigh, patting the dusts off his trench coat.

"Where are you going?" (Y/n) asked when she saw him leaving.

"Away from that thing," Dante simply answered as he left.

[[ Few hours earlier ]]

The jukebox was playing a slow rock melody as (Y/n) and Lady were playing a 1 on 1 billiards game. Trish was sitting by Dante's desk as usual, eating his left-over pizza while the hunter himself was sleeping on the couch. (Y/n) took a shot, making a progress with the game.