17. Temptations: Vergil or Dante?

A/N: This is a very random chapter which you and Vergil first met but have already known Dante for a long time... Story takes place after Vergil and Dante has escaped the underworld.

~~**~~**~~

Loud beats banging through the walls, the DJ throwing his hands up in the air, bouncing it up and down while smirking at the sight of wild teenagers, males, females vigorously dancing their bodies onto the dance floor. Some flirted, some are drunk and some are trying to...well...doing dirty things that adult does.

Dante walked through the crowds with a wide flirtatious grin, greeting the sexy ladies as he passes by. However, some of their attentions were caught by his twin brother, Vergil who is currently frowning behind him.

"Can't you at least leave a smile on that face?" Dante chuckled, taking a quick glance towards his brother while raising his voice through the loud music.

"For what reason have you brought me here?" Vergil asked, annoyance in his tone.

Dante stopped in his track and slowly turned to face his grumpy brother. "You need to loosen up. You're as stiff as a plank wood," he answered sarcastically, causing his brother to scrunch his nose.

"And by bringing me here?" Vergil growled while running his hand through his hair, indicating how annoyed he is.

However, his younger brother didn't reply back. Instead, he walked towards one of the small rounded table and smiled ever widely when he saw (Y/N) laughing with her friends. "Hey babe. Looking hot. Wanna kick the bed?" He leaned one of his arms on the table and smirked.

(Y/N) raised her eyebrows, almost throwing away her wide smile, "What are you doing here?" she blurted.

"Aww, aren't you pleased to see me?" Dante grinned, eyeing her from top to bottom. "So, this is your new job? Or just a part time? I rarely see you wearing this kind of touch. It's sexy. Makes me wanna rip it off your body."

(Y/n) chuckled and smirked. She pushes herself towards Dante and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why? Did it turn you on?" she seductively whispered.

"Maybe," Dante caught her waist and moves his face closer to hers and whispered back, "Its tingly 'down there'. Maybe you can tell me."

"Is that your best pick-up lines Dante?" she asked, amusement in her tones.

"That depends. Does it work?" He leans closer to (Y/n)'s lips.

"Maybe," she brushes her nose against his, biting her lower lips as she stares into the icy blue eyes. Her breath breezing towards the man in front of her.

As Dante was about to lock his lips against hers, she pulls her face away from him. "Well, it's not going to be that easy," she teased.

Vergil, -feeling ignored- however raised an eyebrow before letting out an exasperated sigh. (Y/n) noticed him and her eyes quickly caught his existence.

"Who?" she asked the male that's within her grasp.

Dante took a quick glance at his brother and chuckled, "ah, that's my brother. I'm sure I told you a few days ago."

(Y/n) laughed out softly, untangling her arms from the male's body. Sitting down, she pushed the drinks on the table towards the twins, her smiles slowly disappearing. "What do you want, Dante?"

"Nothing. We just came here for fun," he answered.

"He doesn't seem to enjoy your company," (Y/n) pointed his brother.