15. Trouble at the devils

(Okay before i started,  there are few things i wanna say..  My deepest apologies for the long wait. As i promised,  i'd continue this book although it took time for me to write again considering i was busy being a teacher. Plus my brain is toast and i need to improve my writing skills again Q_Q.

Anyway, if this chapter isn't as interesting as it used to be before this,  consider it as my warm up before continuing further... Hahaha :")  )

[[ Ideas by MokoSun ]]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Not again!" Nero shrieked, throwing away the game console that was in his hand. "I don't like this shi--"

"Nero," you called before he could say the word. "Not in front of Patty."

Nero glanced at the young, blond girl who seems to be absorbed by the TV series she's watching. "Who cares.  She's not even listening."

You chuckled, getting his attention. "Is there any games you good at?"

"Yeah? Killing demons?" he sarcastically answered. 

"You know kid.." Dante interrupted, his legs high up on the table with his book in his hands. "..you need to find a hobby."

"Well, I think you need a new one," Nero answered back,  seeing the red devil himself lazing around the office, reading junk books.

You chuckled as you stood, shaking your head. These two however needed to improve their childish behavior. "Come on you guys. It's cleaning time.."

The two however glanced at you while raising their eyebrows, asking in synchronicity, "what?"

"Cleaning? You see the mess in this room? You need to learn how to be responsible.." you answered.

The office has never been in a clean condition. Even if it did, only after split second will it be messed up, especially right after they came back from their missions.

The two boys didn't say a word but pasted an annoyed expression on their face. After few moments of silence, the main door opened, ringing the sound of a bell hanging on the door.

"Boys," Morrison came in, not knowing what the situation was before he entered. Raising an eyebrow, he turned to you demanding an answer.

"Morrison!" Dante called soon as he saw the man. "Got any mission for me?"

"..and me?" Nero asked.

"Oh.. Well..." The old man tried to answer as he glanced back and forth between you and the two boys. He cleared his throat as he closes his eyes, "..well i got missions for you three boys. Consider it as a top S-class mission."

"Yes!" Both Nero and Dante raised their hand in victory, happy to leave out the cleaning work.

"Come on Morrison. You can tell us all about it on the way there," Dante speak as he pulled his coat from the hangar, followed by Nero.

You heave out a sigh,  shaking your head. Glancing to Vergil, he stood while giving you a slight smirk before leaving. Really? The clean freak Vergil wants to escape from cleaning activity too? Shaking your head again, you leaned against the pool table, waving goodbye to the old man.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The room was silent, only filled with the sound of a dying fan and television. You laid on the couch, bored, thinking of what to do.