Chapter 1: When It All Began!

'Sarah needs to learn that no one goes against me,' I thought as I held the struggling piece of meat that she called her friend

'Sarah needs to learn that no one goes against me,' I thought as I held the struggling piece of meat that she called her friend. I realized then that I knew just what to do.

I looked back up at Sarah and Erica and said, "We'll see." and that's when I pulled his arm up, pushed away his sleeve and bit him, and it wasn't what I expected coming from him.

His blood tasted like nothing I've ever had before. I could taste the power of the seer in him, but that's not what I'm tasting from him. It was addictive and strong, and it took all of my will power to pry my mouth from his wrist.

Next thing I knew, I was smiling from the taste of blood on my lips after such a long time. I was blown from my trance when I saw him groaning in pain from the transformation that was going on. I saw Sarah and Erica looking down at him and then that Benny kid came running in and yelling his name.

"Either you become one of us, or he does. Its your choice." I opened the doors behind me so I could escape. "See you soon." And then I vanished from their sight.

But I stayed close to see what Sarah's choice was going to be, and just like I thought she bit him to save his life. For some reason I was happy that he was still alive, and I knew that I was going to find out why.

That's when I fled the school, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't expect Jesse to just come out and bite me like that

I didn't expect Jesse to just come out and bite me like that. The pain was too much as he took my blood, but there was more than pain from the bite. There was a hint of what seemed to be... pleasure? It was one of those things that can't be described, that you have to feel for yourself in order to understand.

I groaned from the pain and next thing I knew, I was on the floor going through the transformation. I didn't even hear Benny shouting my name, all I heard was my heart beat going 100 miles an hour and all I felt around me was Jesse. I could feel that Jesse was still hear and that was the only
thing on my mind when I passed out.