Jaune's Supernatural Encounters (Halloween Special)

AJ: Oh? This is gonna be interesting...

Pyrrha: What?

AJ: We're gonna be seeing Jaune interactions with ghosts and the supernatural.

Weiss: Ghosts aren't real.

AJ stared at her at gestured to everything.

Weiss: Touché.

Jaune is seen walking to the bathroom after waking up to brush his teeth. As he goes through the motions while looking in a mirror, he looks down to spit out built up foam only to look back at the mirror and see bloody writing saying "LEAVE".

Yang: Ooooh spooooky~!

Jaune looked slighty unnerved but continued brushing his teeth and saw his shower curtain slightly move behind him, he smirked and then when he went to spit he suddenly turns around punching and knocking down his shower curtain and falling into the bath and groaning.

Goodwitch: Is he an idiot?

Nora: LOOK AT THAT! A GHOST TOLD HIM TO LEAVE IN BLOODY WRITING AND HE TRIED TO PUNCH IT! THAT'S FEARLESS LEADER FOR YA!

Jaune was seen making his way downstairs to his kitchen for a midnight snack still have asleep. When he finally rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked around he found himself in hell. As he looked around confused a giant demon rose up from the fire and looked at him with contempt.

Demon: Y̴̛̙Ö̸̜̹́́͆̏U̵̜̩̲͔̓͑͋̚ ̷̼̩̃͗̋̕Ṣ̶̈́H̵͙̦͔͉͗̉̆O̵̢̱̩̙̔̒Ṵ̷̦͒͐̍͌ͅL̴̠̬͍̾D̷͓̀ ̸͎͓̺̑N̶̢̪͉͍͐͑O̵̺̖̮̲̍T̶̨̝̑̾ ̴͉͛͋͂͒Ḥ̵̲͍̌̒̂͑A̸̧͍̟̓͆ͅV̶̘͒͌E̸͔̓̆͝ ̸̹̦̍̐̉C̸̙̗͚͓̽̈́̚O̶̮̽̓M̷̦̈́Ë̷̡͈͕̟ ̴͈̳̦̓H̴̞̄͜E̵̫̾̋̓Ŕ̶̢͚͔̈́̓È̸͇̇̔,̶͉̦̂̿ ̵̮̻͎̈́H̸̨̹̟͝U̶̢͂̕M̶̪͉̈́A̷̼̿̏̕N̶̞̝̊̽.̷̨̳̜̠̈̿̿͘ ̸̼̆͝W̵̭̦̔͂̉H̴̝̿͠Y̷͈̳͂͌ ̸͉͆̏D̶̪̤̣̀̾̕͝Ò̷͉͇̣̯́ ̴̹̹͖̎Y̸̘͉͌̂͝Ö̷̲́͝U̵̻̫̿̔͂̆ ̵̼̈́͒͑C̶̦̜̻̊̐̊̀R̶̯͌͆͠O̴͔̙̽̃S̸̥̾̌S̴̫̥̀̏̐̕ ̶̜̠̬̅̑̄͜T̷̮͇̄̐Ḥ̵͛̄̄R̸̨̓͐͘Ő̶͔͈̙͗̐Ų̶̢̜͚̉Ģ̵̼̰͔͝H̷͇̘̃̀ ̵̦̮̠̑̀͗̄M̷̮̖̓̉͘Y̷͉̝͎͖̍́ ̵͕̰̻͒̔D̶̰͕̃͑͒Õ̷͕̹̗̬M̸̙̰̠̒À̸͖̝̈́̚I̷̖͇̺̅N̸̺̭͂̊?̵̙̠̙̖̒̂͒

Jaune: I was on my way to the kitchen for a snack and I got lost.

The Demon absolutely stunned and confused at what it just heard: Y̴o̵u̷ ̴e̵n̷d̵e̸d̵ ̵u̷p̴ ̵i̸n̶ ̸t̶h̸e̴ ̷t̵w̴e̸l̸f̸t̵h̴ ̷p̸l̷a̷n̵e̷ ̶o̸f̵ ̸t̷o̶r̴m̴e̷n̵t̸ ̶o̸n̴ ̷y̷o̸u̶r̵ ̶w̴a̶y̷ ̷t̶o̴ ̸t̸h̴e̵ ̶k̷i̵t̸c̸h̷e̷n̵?̵

Jaune: I am not a clever man.

Weiss: Only that dolt could manage that...

Pyrrha: But...How?

Ironwood: If Jaune is even slightly like this in our universe, I'm concerned.

Ruby: He's...only a small bit like this?

Ironwood sighed 

Jaune is holding a mushroom at gunpoint looking nervous.

Yang: Ok, What the hell?

Mercury: Looks like "Fearless Leader" ain't so fearless

Nora: YOU WOT!?

Ren: Calm down.

Mercury looked smug while Nora muttered angrily about breaking legs.

Jaune still looking at the mushroom said "Tell me the name of God, you fungal piece of shit.". The mushroom did as mushrooms do and stayed silent.

Roman leaned over to Neo and whispered "Odds the kid is off his rocks?" Neo went into a thinking pose and signed 30-40%.

Pyrrha looked concerned at Jaune threatening a mushroom of all things. She turned to AJ and asked "Is Jaune...All ther-"

The theater suddenly started vibrating with power and everyone could feel it all the way down to their souls.

Mushroom?: Can you feel your heart burning? Can you feel the struggle within? The fear within me is beyond anything your soul can make. You cannot kill me in a way that matters.

Jaune started sweating and tears started streaming down his face. He cocked the gun and screamed "I'M NOT FUCKING SCARED OF YOU!"

While everyone was reeling from what just happened. Ozpin and Salem were shaking as the power they felt was something the Brother Gods could never emit.

AJ: "Everyone good?" Everyone nodded dumbly, still in shock. "Ok. Onto the next."

Jaune was lying in bed staring at the ceiling in boredom and said "GODS, This sucks there has to be something to do or something interesting happening." As he mentally gauged his options he suddenly got up and said "FUCK IT! I'M BORED LET'S CAUSE PROBLEMS ON PURPOSE." He went out and bought all the cursed things he could find. 

When he got home he laid all the cursed objects between hoax and authentic. Through the entire pile there was only one item left. A video tape with a note attached. It read "If you watch this, you will die" Jaune snorted and said to himself "Don't threaten me with a good time!"

Ruby: What?

Weiss: What!?

Nora: NO! FEARLESS LEADER!

Pyrrha:NO!!!

As he set it up and watched, it suddenly cut to a well and a women in a slightly dirtied, long, white dress with long black hair covering her face climbing out of it. Jaune stared at the screen. The woman walked towards the screen and the lights in the room broke and the room darkened unnaturally even though it was noon. Jaune looked around and simply said "cool" and went back to looking at the screen. 

The woman was in front of the screen when suddenly it cut to static and a hand came out of the screen. Jaune looked completely unfazed and when she fully climbed out of the TV Jaune looked at where her eyes should be and said "neat." As she got ready to give him a heart attack, he stood up and moved the hair out of her face to get a good look at her, only to finally give a shocked reaction and whisper "Beautiful...". The women absolutely not prepared for that kind of reaction turned red and jumped back into the screen disappearing and turning the TV off.

Jaune finally snapped out of his daze and suddenly looked fiercely determined and yelled "OPERATION GHOST WAIFU IS A GO!"