6.

Amala's POV

"Hello, it's ya boy Dr Dre here with the world's most dangerous group NWA. Ruthless passy say word up!" Dre shouted through the microphone.

"We got some new members today 3 young and beautiful women. Michel'le, Doja cat and Nicki Minaj." Eric informed while snatching the mic from Dre.

Dre pulled it back and laughed .

"Anyways, ladies how about ya'll introduce yourselves to the world." Dre said before giving the mic to Michel'le.

She smiled at him before speaking. I just met her this week after hearing other's audition. At first I was cringed by her high pitched until she explained that when she speaks it over her larynx but when she sing it's from her diaphragm.

"HI! I'm Michel'le a new artist of the ruthless posse." She giggled before passing it to me.

I cleared my throat before looking into the camera. "Greetings, mom if you're looking at your TV screen right now please don't freak out but....... I'm doja cat!" I cackled before passing it to bria who was also laughing.

"Um chile, anyways so my name's nicki Minaj the queen of rap, nicki the Barbie." She sassed before giving it to Eric was smiling like a fool. Then the camera cuts. Never seen him so jolly. I hope to see more of this because he barely smiles specifically showing his pearly white teeth.

"Where we going?" I asked Dre who was talking to Michel'le.

"Huh? Oh um we going to skate land remember." He informed quickly before going back to talking Michel'le.

Great, I've been dying to skate since I got signed to ruthless. So busy writing my songs. So far I wrote two and one is about someone very special to me. Eric but I hope Bria doesn't notice.

"Aren't you excited we will be performing a little freestyle at skate land." Bria gushed and I giggled. "Of course I am."

"Alright Everyone get in a car!" Dre announces before wrapping his arms Michel'le's waist and they got into his car.

I can already see a connection.

Eric and Bria went into his car, o'shea got into his while I hopped into the backseat of yella's car with Lorenzo in the front.

"Who gave you that blonde wig?" Lorenzo asked.

"Bria did my hair yesterday." I replied confidently.

"It looks hideous." Yella snickered before starting the car.

"Tony shut your bitch ass, not having no hairline ass up!" I sass before buckling my seat belt and folding my arm angrily staying back.

"Don't pay him no mind Amala you look beautiful." Lorenzo complimented and I smiled but Yella gave him a look.

"Whoa, bro I don't want Amala she's a minor." Lorenzo informed him.

"I have a name for that song I wrote the performance." I announced and Lorenzo turned.

"Go ahead what do you have in mind." He said smoothly.

"I'm titling it as beautiful talking about the beauty of all black women." I said cooly.

"Nice, we need more music like that." Yella agreed.

"Right." I nodded before the car came to a stop.

We stepped out and fans were going crazy obviously for NWA not the three new girls that just joined ruthless but I can't wait for the excitement Of fans when I get more famous.

Not just being yella's sister. If Janet Jackson was the first to do it then I'll be the second.

"Hello California, today is a special day for us. NWA is the building." The owner said through the mic and the crowd applauded.