5.

Eric's pov

I woke up next to bria who was naked under the covers with her back facing me. I kiss her on her shoulder and she turns around grinning. "That's not very eazy of you to give me morning kisses." she joked and I roll my eyes playfully before getting up and going into the bathroom. Moments she came too and we showered. If I didn't have to go to the studio them cheeks would've been clapping in the shower but we gotta record. We got out, dried off then put on some simple.

I got there within 45 minutes cause I drove fast. When I got inside I was surprised to see amala after she said she had church today. "What you doing here?" I asked. "Bria and I had a sisterly talk and I took advice. I see what's more important in my life and imma pursue it." she smiled and bria goes to hug her amala started crying. "You're like the sisters I never had." yella side eyes them. "Don't worry pale boy my girl ain't stealing your sister."

"But I'll let her if you don't stop mistreating me Anthony." she emphasized his government name. "Lil girl don't call me that in public. It's yella for you." he says through his teeth. "I didn't see yella on your birth certificate." bria joined in with the bullying. "So what you got for us doja cat?" I asked and she rubs her chin. "You know I'm full of surprises Eric plus a magician never tells his tricks." she shrugs and takes bria by the hand and go outside.

Amala's pov

"Where's safari I was hoping you'd bring her." bria said as we walk to yella's car. "She's in the car in her cute little room that my mom bought for her yesterday." I say opening his door and taking her out. She started meowing constantly when she saw me. "Okay okay." I laughed and hurriedly go inside. "I know damn well that ain't a tiny feline in that bag." Dre said and bria gave him a look. "My mom wasn't home to watch her so I brought her with me."

"Next time stay your ass at home then cause I don't like them stealing motherfuckas." he referred to the cat. Who hurt his feelings today? No one is having a problem with safari being here. It's not even his studio. If it's anyone to complain it's Eric. "Let her be Dre." Eric waved him off and I smile.

We talked to one another while Dre fixed up a beat for us. I think nwa is going first to record and if so Eric will take them all day cause he always forgetting the lyrics they wrote for him. "What's her name?" yella asked which surprised me a little. "Safari why do you care?" bria asked looking him up and down.

"Cause she cute." he mumbles and I smirk. "Speaking of she. Tiana asked about you the other day."

"What did you tell the bitch?"

"That you were busy you owe me 10 dollars for saving yo ass from her hoe ass." I spread my palm like a begger. He groan because into his pocket. "Why don't you just go talk to her I don't think she's that bad. Right?" bria asked as I received the money and he side eyes her. "You obviously don't know her bree. She go around L.A. telling people we committed and shit."

I giggle. "Well at least someone is showing ownership of your pale ass."

"Amala shut up cause you a pale ass too we from the same pappy." he points in my face and i flip him off. I think he should give her a try. Maybe she really likes him. "Besides I got another girl on my mind." He smirks and I nudge him. "Who!?" Bree squealed. "Tyanne."

"That pale bitch from the bronx!?" I screw my face up. "Why you saying it like that?"

"because she lives so far away, didn't it ever cross your mind that she's fucking around on you?" I cock my head to the side. "You got a point." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Alright enough chit chat lets go." Yella sits beside Dre as bree and I watch Eric spit some raps.

"3...2...1."

"Straight Outta Compton! He's a brother that will smother your mother. And make ya sister think I love her. Dangerous motherfucker raises hell. And if I ever get caught I make bail. See, I don't give a fuck, that's the problem. I see a motherfucking cop I don't dodge him."

"Fuck it up boo!!!!" Bree yelled causing ren to look at her with a annoyed face. She gives him the bird and roll her eyes.

"To me its kinda funny, the attitude showing a nigga driving. But here's a flash, they never seize me. Ruthless! Never seen like a shadow in the dark." While his girl was hyping him up I was daydreaming about the things I'd let this man do to me.

Put me in a head lock as he thrust into me while I try to tap out...

"Amala!?" I snap out of it and looked at yella who was on the urge of strangling me. "Huh?" Eric stepped out of the booth and sat between bria and i.

"Did you write a song for the performance at skate land this Saturday?"

"Um, yes actually it's in my bag give me a minute to go get it." My bag was in the back of the studio and when I entered there I wiped the sweat that I just realized was there and took the several sheets of paper with my song back to the crowded room.

Its about being beautiful no more what's the color of your skin and you shouldn't take advantage of that beauty and use it as a way to get through life.

I see a lot of these girls use the fact that they're pretty as a personality trait. "This is pretty good to know that a ugly ass bitch wrote it." Yella teased and I chuckle. "You know daddy always said we looked like twins."

Everyone in the room said "ooooo" as bree dabbed me. "Yeah yeah say something else pale bitch!!" She taunted him and suddenly the door opens. "Hi." This fine ass chick with hazel eyes spoke and her voice made me cringe. "Sorry about my voice I can't help it." My face soften as she made her way over to dre. Oh, so this is his girl?

"they fucking?" I Whisper to my brother and he shrugs. "I guess we'll find out later on."

I know this is a short chapter but been busy at school y'all, that's why I haven't uploaded much and would sneak a chapter in. I'm brainstorming right now and trying to put it order. I had to edit the book because some of y'all said I was rushing Doja cat and Nicki Minaj beef in the book so I'm doing my best to make the reason for it more understanding and drawn out. Thank you for your patience and don't forget to vote and comment.