13.

Amala's POV

Knowing that Jerry is basically the father of my unborn sibling is sickening. What did my mom see in this white son of a bitch!?

"Amala?" Michel'le nudged me waking me up from my daze.

"I-uh I need to get some air or some weed." I mumbled before rushing out the room.

As I exit my room I see ren walking by. He stopped and smiled at me. "Hey Lorenzo." I waved.

"You alright 'coz your voice sounds weird." He laughed and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Weird how?"

"Like you was crying." He replied.

"Oh no I wasn't crying at all. You got some weed?" I asked changing the subject quickly.

"Damn, Amy yes I do have some as a matter of fact I was going to smoke some now."

"Shit, let me smoke with you." I took his hand and walked into his room.

I sat on his bed as he looked into in suitcase and pulled out some weed.

"I ain't sharing with you so I'll make my own blunt." I said grabbing a piece and started building it.

We finished at the same time so he lit our blunt.

Bria's POV

Eric hasn't a said a word to me and I don't blame him. I have to admit I said some fucked up things but I was mad so mad at Eric for cheating with that bitch.

He know I don't like her and still fucked her.

"You could've hurt her badly bria." He finally said and I sighed deeply because he was right.

"I know I messed up Eric but you're nothing better. You played the both of us with your sweet talk but she got too attached."

"You're blaming me for your mistake is that how it is now!?"

"You know what fuck you!!" I screamed throwing the pillow at him and he dodged it laughing.

Ouu I just wanted to punch that smile off his face even though I love it.

"The fuck is you laughing for!?" I huffed and he walked towards me wearing that same look.

"Stop acting like you don't like seeing my smile." He smirked as I backed into the wall.

"Actually I hated it." I lied pushing him but he grabbed my wrist throwing me on the bed.

"So we're liars now?" He bit his lip climbing on top of me but I rolled over to the other side.

"Bria come here!" He scolded as I got up. He tried to grab me once again but I ran into the bathroom locking it.

"Yo I ain't playing open this damn door!!!"

I sat there on the toilet cover snickering my ass off.

"Hey I heard you now open the door before I kick it down."

"Ouuu I'm so scared boo you don't shake no bod...."

I got cut off by him kicking it open demolishing the latch. Oh shit I think his fired up.

"Now I done told your ass to open the door look what I had to do." He snarled pointing at the latch.

"I'm sorry I......"

"Damn right you sorry 'coz I ain't gonna pay for it."

"But I wasn't the one who broke it." I smacked my lips and walk pass him but he pulled me back by my wrist.