𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

|| 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ||

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 ||

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado pov

i watched the scene unfold in front of me, tanjiro was held by one of the kakushis as they ushered him to shut up and basically run away from the second hand embarrassment they're getting after being humiliated in front of the hashiras.

"i want to butt heads with that scarred guy!"

"i mean it"

"shut up, shut up!"

i feel myself sweat dropped, covering my flushed face because of the embarrassment i'm feeling right now.

why is tanjiro like this?

i do want to teach that scar man a lesson too, but not in front of the other hashiras cause i might get my butt kicked, ending up embarrassing myself, digging my own grave, and burying myself alive if that happened.

"now shall we begin?" questioned oyakata-sama, my thoughts disappeared noticing that tanjiro and the two kakushis had disappeared from my line of vision.

"with the newbie?" said the scar man, pointing at me.

man this is depressing, why am i here? i just wanna go with tanjiro and catch up with him, then maybe play with nezuko and rokuta.

why am i still here?

why am i still-

"yes, i have some few words to discuss regarding her meeting with muzan and an upper moon."

"shall we enter this estate? discussing a matter of importance isn't alway great when we're outside."

when oyakata-sama entered the headquarters, the hashiras had stood from their kneeling form, entering the estate after oyakata-sama had made it in.

i on the other hand is still skeptical, why am i?

i've been questioning myself the same thing after tanjiro had left, have i lost my mind?

"standing there when oyakata-sama had ordered us to enter the estate, unobedient."

a voice from my behind said, i tilted my head towards the side before noticing the snake man staring at me with those heterochromia eyes.

"then you must be unobedient as well, as you stayed here to insult me rather than follow his orders like the good dog you are." i retorted, staring at his frowning face when i made my statement.

"watch your mouth, don't make me shut you up." glared him before walking away from me, entering the estate.

i let out a small sigh, before following and entering the estate to see the hashiras sitting down in front of oyakata-sama.

not knowing who to sit with, i went at the corner making sure that no hashira can sit beside me as they were all crumpled in one place, just a few spaces from each other's seats.

"now that we are here, y/n i have a few questions before letting you go."

"for you to go against muzan and an upper moon, just how strong are you?"

the feeling of someone watching me, the stares of all the hashiras had given me after oyakata-sama had made his statement.

maybe i'm being paranoid, but the stares of some other hashiras weren't as friendly as the ones the insect hashira and the love hashira's giving me.