𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

|| 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 ||

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 ||

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado pov

the functional recovery training of tanjiro, zenitsu, and inosuke had occurred. although zenitsu is still bedridden since his limbs are still short and small.

the three of them needed to train themselves to improve their health, and a fast phase of recovery. i didn't have to join them since i wasn't injured, although the exhaustion had caused me to stay in bed for two days straight, i wasn't able to move any part of my muscles.

today, the day that i was able to move my limbs. i had gotten close with zenitsu and inosuke, i talk to them everyday and they took care of me whenever aoi, sumi, kiyo, and naho's out doing chores.

during these past two days. zenitsu told me everything that happened. he said that he and tanjiro met when he was proposing to this random girl who helped him in the middle of a rice field.

absolutely dumb idea to force someone to marry him but the boy was desperate so i couldn't really mutter anything to him.

and then, they met inosuke when they come across an ex twelve kizuki where they rescued the two kid's older brother and at the end the three of them never parted and go to joint missions.

man, tanjiro's so lucky to meet a fellow demon slayer and having joint missions. i want to experience that too but unfortunately i was all alone and never once came across a fellow demon slayer.

then their latest mission was on natagumo mountain, wherein they encountered a spider demon family and among them is a lower rank demon.

he said that he almost turned into a spider but shinobu-san made it in time and helped him slower down the process.

inosuke never talked about his encounter with the demon, so i have no idea how he lost his voice. i assumed that he wasn't able to protect himself, and lost the fight so i didn't push through.

on the other hand tanjiro talked about the lower five demon he encountered. the demon wanted nezuko to be his younger sister, and him protecting nezuko. he also mentioned that nezuko could use blood demon art, although he wasn't too sure of the use since he was busy beheading the demon.

and now back to reality.

the door opened with tanjiro and inosuke looking like skin and bones, their bodies swayed from left to right as they made their way towards their beds before plopping themselves in. not muttering a single word.

"TELL ME!!! I'M GONNA BE A LITTLE LATE JOINING YOU TOMORROW BUT I'M JOINING THE TRAINING TOO!"

"WHAT'S WRONG!"

i glanced at zenitsu's wailing. his tears dropping from his face as he panicked. poor boy was ignored by tanjiro and inosuke as they continued to take their rest.

"it'll be alright zenitsu, i'm pretty sure you'll do great." i said walking towards him, i patted his head as he let out small whimpers before nodding his head.