𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

|| 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 ||
035

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ||
036

ꨄ︎

third person pov

inoko had himself leaned against the wall as he peeked over the room where makio's currently locked in. he heard from a few ladies having an idle chitchat about makio not leaving the room for a few days now.

he felt chills running down his spine as he can feel a rather enormous presence radiating inside the room. there is no doubt, a demon is currently in the room where makio's in. 

"weird. this feels weird."

"is she in a bad situation now? i can't tell. but that room where makio is feels disgustingly weird, yet-

without continuing his thoughts, he cursed internally before running towards the door and sliding it open only to be greeted with an empty room. the room is filled with large scratches on the walls, the floor is filled with messy objects that are trashed.

"there's wind, but the windows aren't open." thought inoko as he felt the wind breeze upon his skin.

suddenly his eyes snapped open, his gaze landed on the ceiling where the demon must have escaped before grabbing the bowl full with noodles and soup.

"HEY YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" shouted inoko as he threw the noodles on the ceiling.

everything went silent for a moment until a noise and movement occurred on top of the ceiling which caused inoko to take action. "you're not getting away!" shouted him as he started running and following the movement of the demon who's on the ceiling. 

inoko had a hard time trying to identify where the demon had went because of the kimono he's wearing, he thought to himself before preparing his fist to punch open the wall and hopefully find the demon lurking. 

"ohh! there's a cute girl over here!" said a drunkard man, he had a faint blush on his face as he look over at inoko who's rushing towards him.

inoko without care, pounced on the wall and accidentally punched the drunk man on the face. the two ladies who had witnessed the scene shrieked in shock and disbelief.

"KYAAAAAH!"

"SHE HIT HIM!"

"DAMN IT! I MESSED UP, IT ESCAPED DOWNWARDS!" thought the angry inoko as he rushed towards the left trails of the demon.

he panted and eagerly tried his best to find where the demon had went but unfortunately for him, he had lost sight of the demon who had took makio. he gritted his teeth, and a grip on his kimono as he cursed at everyone who got in the way of him finding the demon.

meanwhile, in kyogoku house wherein y/n and zenko's currently staying at. y/n is currently locked up in a room with her customer, while zenko mindlessly walk through the hallways not knowing what has happened with y/n because everyone separated the both of them.

he thought at how useless he's been, he was useless in the mugen train battle and now that he's in another important mission, he's turning useless again. he admitted of losing sight of himself, he was suppose to find uzui's wife "hinatsuru" but he can't do much about being really good at playing shamisen and the koto. 

he also thought about two days ago before they arrive that the headmistress of the brothel, named omitsu had passed away and so everyone's feeling gloomy and nobody's been talking.