𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

|| 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ||
039

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 ||
040

ꨄ︎

third person pov

turning back the clock a bit, in the ogimoto house where inosuke's currently rampaging around the area.

"SOME BOAR MONSTER IS BREAKING THE CEILING AND THE FLOOR!"

"HUH?!?"

the both of the women let out a strong screeched when they sighted the boar-headed monster who's rampaging inside the ogimoto house, breaking the ceilings and floors.

"GUAHAHA FOUND THE HOLE TO THE DEMON'S NEST!"

"I'M FEELING THE TINGLES. THERE'S A DEMON HERE!"

"THANKS TO Y/N I'M ABLE TO FIND THIS, NOW PREPARE YOURSELF."

shouted inosuke as he stared upon the broken floor where a small hole is situated, he prepared himself, jumping in the hole only to get stuck because the hole is small and not enough to fit his large body.

"so i can only get my head in there, huh."

"HAHAHA HOW NAIVE, NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND THE GREAT INSOUKE-SAMA. I AM THE MAN WHO CAN DISLODGE EVERY JOINT IN MY BODY."

"so basically, if i can get my head in there, i can go anywhere."

said inosuke as he twisted and dislocated his bones, while the women in the hallway stared in agony as they witnessed the boy dislocating his whole body to fit inside the hole.

"GUAHAHA PIG ASSAULT!"

"NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!"

"UAAGHHH!"

inosuke's screams could still be heard inside the hole, he was able to fit his entire body inside the hole thanks to his flexibility and the free will of dislocating his bones. he went in a very fast motion as he saw the end of the hole where he's sure the demon is at.

inosuke reached the very end as he felt himself falling, he look around and saw a bunch of human patterned cloth hanging around the area. without another thought, inosuke fixed his bones, before landing on the ground with a thud as his vision remained on the cloth.

"human patterned cloth? what the hell?"

"this sensation... these are living humans."

"so the demon's sealing the women it catches inside the band. then it can eat them whenever it likes."

inosuke went around looking at the dozens of women trapped inside the cloth, that's until he spotted a familiar face, immediately he went towards that person and tilted his head in confusion.

"hm? what's this guy doing-

"and what're you doing?"

inosuke jolted in shock as he turned around.