𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

|| 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ||
041

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||
042

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado

"yeah, of course."

"i'll torture her to death, if it pleases you!" i heard the upper moon demon said, a frown appeared on my face, is she talking about nezuko?

with nezuko's continuous groans, she dashed towards the upper moon demon. she had her feet expose, wanting to kick the hell out of the upper moon but couldn't do so as she was slashed by the obi sash, severing her legs, arms, and whole upper body.

"NEZUKO!" i shouted, i was about to run after her until i looked back at tanjiro who's laying on the ground and his breathe is faint, and even his heartbeat is not normal.

feeling myself overwhelmed as to who i'll choose between the two. i let out a pained sigh, before running towards nezuko and rescuing her before the upper moon demon could do anything worse than cut her body into pieces. i trust that tanjiro would wake up sooner, and i know that he'll immediately come find us.

third person pov

"you're weak. you pretty much haven't eaten any humans. why did you get away from that man's control?"

"you poor thing. your torso is now in complete shreds. you shouldn't be moving. that's a big wound for a half-assed being like you. you can't regenerate right away. we're both demons, so i won't bully you anymore."

"i'll take you into my sash, and then have the sun kill you when morning comes. demons would never kill each other. and it'd be a waste of time."

before the upper moon demon could further speak, she got cut off when she saw how nezuko's able to stand still. and she had almost regenerate most of her body, she could even stand.

"wait a minute. what the?"

"her leg regenerated, but i severed her whole... how can she stand up?"

"just a while ago, i ripped her body apart. i was pretty confident. i'm sure i cut her all up."

daki had a confuse look plastered on her face as she saw how nezuko was able to regenerate her whole body in such a short amount of time, and what more impressive of this, is the girl have not eaten any human being. how could she possibly be strong?

"just now, her healing and regeneration speed matched that of an upper moon."

nezuko gritted the bamboo muzzle to the point where it broke free from her mouth, her whole body started changing forms and nezuko awakened her demon form, she grows a short white horn on the right side of her forehead, a vein-like pattern appears around her left eye, but her most striking new feature is the red and green vine-like pattern that covers her skin, circling around her arms, legs, and chest.

"what's with this pressure-

"she suddenly got menacing."

thoughts of daki were everywhere, she got confused as to how this mere weak demon could become par of someone who's in the upper rank. before she could react, nezuko appeared in front of her, and again with the use of her legs that'll surely kick her head off.