𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

|| 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 ||
045

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 ||
046

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado 

my body feels heavy. i can't seem to move any parts of my limbs, everything hurts. the feeling of something heavily on top of me, the heaviness of my breathing can't possibly help. even moving the muscle of my eyes to try and open them can't seem to work either. 

the muffled sounds occurring within, i wanted to stand up, to help them fight the upper moons but i was in no condition to move, and it's all because i became egocentric and thought of myself as invincible. 

the early days of me slaying demons, thinking to myself that i was strong. have i been this wrong the entire time? must i really fallen here, now that my comrades, and my cousins needed me the most. 

"useless piece of shit."

"what the hell have i been doing these past months."

"training, eating with the other pillars, training, and vice versa."

"if i die now, who would take care of rokuta? who would guide tanjiro towards the right path? who would protect nezuko from harm? why the hell am i being useless."

i could hear the faint sound of my heart, the shallow breathings of mine. my brain became hazy, the headache occurring and the piercing screech echoing throughout my ears. grunting in pain, i couldn't even cover my ears because i can't move a single muscle in my entire body.

"nee-chan."

"nee-chan please fight it, you can't-

"you can't please."

what the hell is that, so near yet so far. 

the voice, i've heard of this voice before but where exactly? 

"you're slowly getting swallowed, if you give up now you're going to tur-

a screeching sound occurred once more, blocking the voice of that person. 

i'm going to what?

"you'll be not yourself anymore!"

this time, the screeching noises didn't went away and instead continued. the booming loud screech echoed throughout my eardrums, and i felt like it's slowly ripping my ears out. i tossed and turned from the pain occurring in my body, my head lightheaded as i tried to pry the screeching sound. 

whimpers left my mouth, tears forming on my closed-eyes as the screeching penetrated my eardrums. my body heating from the hot temperature occurring within my body, and my teeth grinding against each other while my body shake from the tension.

"this will only be fast, bear with me y/n." mumbled a voice as i felt my body being lifted by someone. 

the screeching noise suddenly left, an emptiness of sound overwhelmed my ears as i tried opening my eyes as to who was the one carrying my body. where is this person taking me?

suddenly a strum of a mandolin made its way towards my ears, the soft humming of a person made me freeze in spot. this melody again, the lullaby sang to me by my mother. who's this person and why does she know my mother's song?