𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

|| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭
𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ||
033

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 ||
034

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado

"i am god, you are trash! first off, get that right into your skulls! screw it in there, got it?"

"if i tell you to become a dog, become a dog. if i tell you to become a monkey, become a monkey. you will always humor me while stooping down and imploring me for favors. and do your best to flatter me!"

"i'll say this one more time."

"i am god."

uzui-san said a whole speech about him being a god causing me to sweat-drop. i looked over at the three idiots, zenitsu gives off a look of judgment, tanjiro looks innocent and is making a fool out of himself, while inosuke, well he looks like a boar. 

"what exactly do you rule over as a god?" questioned tanjiro as he raised his hand, looking cute as ever.

his question made me sulk for he's being too dense right now, even zenitsu knows the obvious blabber of uzui-san is fake. for this time did i thought of zenitsu being smart and rational.

"nice question. i have high hopes for you."

"i'm the god who rules over flamboyance, the god of festivities."

his words is going to make me burst out crying because it's hilarious. i saw zenitsu looking over at me with a "i'm so done with them" expression, i covered my mouth preventing a laugh to come out before signing him that i agreed.

"i am the king of the mountains, nice to meet you, god of festivities." said inosuke, introducing himself as the god of the mountains.

zenitsu had a shock look on his face as his mouth remained open, mourning at how dense these people could be. i felt myself cry internally while watching the scene continue to unfold.

"what're you talking about? you're just disgusting." said uzui-san, his face turning into a confused one as he listened to inosuke's blabber.

suddenly i heard a thunder sound occurring from zenitsu, looking over at him, he had his mouth wide, eyes widened as he gazed at inosuke and uzui-san in disbelief.

yuhp, i am definitely surrounded with idiots.

"the wisteria house is on the way to the flower district, we'll get prepared there."

"follow me."

uzui-san walked for a moment, stopping in his position before running towards the wisteria house where we'll get ready. 

"HUH?!? HE'S GONE!" 

shouted zenitsu as uzui-san vanished from our vision when he bolted. i faced the front and saw uzui-san running a few meters away from us.

"so this is the power of the festivity god!"

"no, that guy is the pillar uzui tengen-san."

"after him, after him!"

without involving myself with the three, i bolted towards uzui-san keeping up with his pace as i heard a few screams from zenitsu about me leaving them behind and asking me to slow down.