𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

|| 𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨 ||
049

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ||
050

ꨄ︎

y/n tsugikuni

"come with me."

those were the words upper moon zero muttered to me after the experiment, it's been a month ever since i was captured and learnt the truth of my existence. i don't know when i turned into a demon, upper moon zero didn't mention anything about the age that i turned into one. then again, not like i'm aware that i'm a demon myself because i never showed any kind of signs of wanting to devour a human, nor perishing from the sun.

following upper moon zero in her quarters, i live with her inside this huge domain of hers. unlike the other one that is filled with rooms and doors, and basically an empty-open space, this one is filled with house furniture. i learned about her endless domain, she can create any type of domain with just the creativity forming in her brain. she told me, she built this domain for me to stay in whenever we're not in the laboratory where muzan and the upper moon zero experiments on me.

they wanted to find out the source of my being, the reason as to why i could live without devouring a human nor perishing from the sun. although i'm the same as nezuko, they couldn't careless about her because i'm the one who was captured, and as muzan said, i'm interesting.

"penny for your thoughts?" i heard upper moon zero said while opening the sliding door to her chambers, i collected my thoughts and didn't bother replying because not like she'll listen anyway. 

she glance at me for a moment before stepping aside, ushering me inside which i did. i look around her chambers for the first time, she never once let me visit her chambers and not like i invited her to mine. there is no point in being friendly with a demon, but if it's the only way for me to seize the opportunity of escape then it wouldn't hurt to try.

"have a sit, i would like to talk to you." said upper moon zero with a small smile on her face, she sat on a couch and across from her is a small table and a couch similar to the one she sat on.

staring reluctant with her friendly demeanor, i ended up sitting across from her, and a bead of sweat threatening to fall on the corners of my forehead. i don't know what is her purpose for inviting me in her room, but something about this makes me uncomfortable.

"i am not one to share my past, but i'll tell you because you deserve to know." she said as she grab hold of the tea cup on the table, it contains a bloody red color which i'm assuming is blood that came from a human being.

"you see, my name is mitsuki takahashi." 

F L A S H B A C K

mitsuki takahashi

a bead of sweat started dripping from my forehead as i wipe it with my long-sleeve cloth that is filled with dirt and stains. it's been eight hours ever since i started working in this small factory that creates charcoal, and a few more minutes then i'm free from this hell and i'll get may payment for this day. 

as i focused my attention of packing the charcoals, my thoughts started to wander to my younger baby sister. a huge smile plastered on my face as i thought of her reaction into seeing me after eight hours of being gone, m/n is my younger sister who is thirteen years younger than me. she suddenly got conceived, and mama died from giving birth to her.