The Demigods and Harry Potter Meet

Harry: *walks into room full of demigods* Uh, someone wanted me to meet you guys. The name is Hope Frost or something. So, hello.

The Seven: *stares at Harry*

Leo: Hi! I'm Leo Valdez, a.k.a Leo Mc. Sizzle, a.k.a HotSauceValdez, a.k.a Le-

Annabeth: Leo.

Percy: Are you a demigod?

Harry: Uh, isn't that from a book?

The Seven: *screams*

Harry: But I'm a wizard....?

The Seven: *continues screaming*

Hazel: Guys! You're really rude! *turns to Harry* Hi. Nice to meet you. What's your name?

Harry: My name is Harry Potter. I'm from-

Annabeth: OH MY GODS THAT'S HARRY POTTER I LOVE THE SERIES ARE YOU REALLY HARRY POTTER - Percy you've NEVER read it? No wonder you're such a SEAWEED BRAIN

Harry: Percy? As in Percy Jackson?

The Seven: YES YES YES YES

Harry: Okay...

Hazel: You know us? That's Annabeth, Percy, Frank, Leo, Piper, Jason, and me, Hazel.

Harry: Oh, yeah. I've read about you guys.

Annabeth: *continues freaking out*

Percy: *looks clueless*

Jason: So. You're a wizard?

Harry: *pulls out wand* Yeah. See, look. Ducklifors!

(banana yellow streak flies straight towards...)

Leo: Hey! You're that Harry Potter from that famous boo- *turns into duck* QUACK! QUACK QUACK! QUACK!

Calypso: *walks in* Hi guys- wait! Leo! *runs to duck* What? Who did this?

The seven: *points at Harry*

Harry: Sorry! Um, I don't really know how to turn him back.

Calypso: WHAT?! *tackles Harry*

Harry: ARGH!

Annabeth: CALYPSO! Don't you know? That's the famous Harry Potter! And why are you here anyways?

Calypso: TURN HIM BACK!

Piper: Calypso! Stop!

Calypso: *freezes*

Piper: There.

Jason: Hey, buddy, you alright?

Harry: *brushes off robe* Yeah. I've been in worse.

Leo: QUACK QUACK! QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK! (unfreeze Calypso and turn me back into Leo again or else I'll take out my newly invented-) *sets himself on fire*

Piper: Perfect. A flaming duck.

Everyone: FLAMING DUCKS!

Harry: I really don't know how to reverse it! I can call Hermione if you'd like.

Annabeth: YES! I CAN BE BEST FRIENDS WITH HER! I CA-

Percy: Woah! YES! You turned the annoying guy into a duck! Hey dude, you're pretty amazing.

Harry: *facepalms*

Percy: We could be best friends! See, look! *makes all the toilets explode*

Frank: Percy! Are you serious? You're flooding the hallway! *looks out door*

Annabeth: OH MY GODS MY BOYFRIEND AND HARRY POTTER ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!

Hermione: *pokes head in* Uh, hi. Are you guys the famous demigods? I've always wanted to meet you! Anyways, who needs to be transformed from a duck back into human?

The seven: Leo.

Annabeth: Hi! I'm Annabeth! You've read our series, right? I always wanted to meet you!

Hermione: RON! COME IN! IT'S ANNABETH! REMEMBER I TOLD YOU ABOUT HER?

Annabeth: Wanna be best friends?

Hermione: Yeah! *turns Leo from a duck and back to normal with a flick of her wand somehow*

Leo: Yes! THANK YOU! Hot people like me don't deserve to be ducks. Piper. Unfreeze Calypso. Your charmspeak is too powerful.

Piper: *reluctantly tells Calypso to unfreeze*

Calypso: *glares teasingly at Piper, kisses Leo, then walks out*

Ron: Hey! Isn't that Leo, the hilarious guy?

Leo: Hi! Your hair is red! I can set myself on fire and build stuff! *sets himself on fire and links arms with Ron then runs away*

Ron: AHHH! IT BUURRRNNNSS!

Hermione: I knew it! They will become best friends. Though Ron is burning a little.

Harry: *turns to Hermione* I know they're demigods but  don't know if they're still Muggles.

Annabeth: We are not  Muggles!

Hermione: Your question is answered.

Jason: *eyes Harry's broomstick* Can you actually fly on that thing?

Harry: Uh, yeah.

Jason: I can fly too!

Harry and Jason: YEAH! *leaps out door*

Annabeth: What?! I- I *sniffle* I thought Percy and Harry would be best friends!

Harry: *jumps back in and pulls Percy out of room*

Annabeth: YAY! *walks away with Hermione*

Molly Weasley: *pokes in door* WHO IS THAT BURNING UP MY BOY? 

Piper, Frank, and Hazel: LEO!

Piper: You can tell Percy to extinguish him, though. PERCY! PUT OUT RON!

Percy: OKAY! *summons tsunami*

Everyone: *screams*