A Chip?

Purpled's POV

Today is a brand new day, living with Tommy. I was suppose to bandage him today so it's best that I get started on that. I get up from my bed and head to the kitchen. I make us both breakfast, I make scrambled eggs, bacon with some toast. I set the food out on the two plates and head to Tommy's room. I knock on the door and wait a bit, I get no response. I knock again and I get no response.

"I'm coming in," I yelled so he could hear. I open the door and walk in, this fucker was still sleeping. It's 10AM, I walk over to him and yank the cover. "Get up Rapunzel!" I yelled. "Noo.." He said sleepily pulling back on the covers. I let go of the covers and grabbed his leg. I then see his eyes open up but before he could say anything I yank him to the ground. Thud! "Get up," I said. "I'm up asshole!" He said rubbing his backside.

"I made breakfast let's go," I said. He got up and sighed, he followed me out to the kitchen. He sat in one of the chairs, "Want coffee or something?" I asked. "You have any coke?" He asked. I nod my head and go in the fridge to grab one. I get it, close the door and pass it to him. I grab my cup of coffee and sit down in my other chairs. We both ate in silence, I didn't really have much to say to him. I finished, picked up my plate and cup and headed over to the sink.

I noticed he only ate some bits of the food, picked at others or didn't eat some. Does he have an eating disorder? I let out a hum, "Tommy when you're done eating I'll bandage you up," I said putting away my dishes to dry. He gave me a hum of acknowledgement and I went to my bedroom. I grab my suit from my drawer and out it on my bed. I head into my bathroom, turn on the shower and start removing my clothes.

After I finished I got in the shower and cleaned myself. I wash my hair and my face, then rinse off. I get out the shower and dry myself completely, I then wrap the towel around my waist. I walk into my bedroom, go in my dresser, put on a pair of boxers then put on my suit. A black suit with a purple tie, I walk to the mirror and fix my tie. I walk out of my room and I see Tommy washing dishes.

"You doing alright? I didn't see you eating much of your food so I'm asking," I said. He gave me a nod and walked into my room. I then grab my first aid kit from one of the cabinets in the hall. I wait in the living room for him to come out. A few minutes later he comes out with a towel around his waist. I guide him over to one of the chairs in the kitchen so I can treat him.

I apply ointment and bandages on all of his wounds. It hurt me a little to see him wincing in pain. When I was bandaging his forearm, I noticed something in his wrist. I then grab his wrist and check what it is. It was just a big lump under his skin, I let out a hum. "How well can you handle pain?" I asked. "Not very good," he replied. "Alright," I said grabbing some pain pills. "This is gonna hurt a bit," I said, "So take these." I hand him the pills and he takes them.

I then grab a sharp knife and do an incision on his wrist. He winced a bit and tried to pull away but I kept him still. I then take out whatever it is in his wrist. It was a chip... I put it off to the side and clean off his wound. I then bandage the rest of him, "Alright all done, get dressed," I said. He got up and walked into his room. I then grab the chip, wash it and it reveals to be a tracker. I whistle, "High tech shit," I whispered.

I can't deactivate it yet so I'll do it somewhere far away. Maybe later at night, I put it in my pocket and wait for Tommy again. He comes out of the room wearing a black suit with a red tie. "We should put your hair in one," I said. He nodded and I went to grab a hair tie. (Rubber maybe that's how you say it?) I come back and put up is hair in a ponytail, it reaches all the way down to his back. "All we need is a crown and you'll look like Techno," I said.

"Hardy har har," he mocked, we both laughed and headed out the door. We make our way to Las Nevadas. We did work, hanged out and talked all the way till night time. "Hey head home without me, I have something to finish up," I said. "Alright," he said walking home. Once he was out of sight I then walked to a far part of the SMP. I reached in my pocket and deactivated the tracker. I walked home with a whistle examining the chip in my hand.

I then hear a beeping sound coming from it. It then got faster and faster, I immediately threw the item. Once I did it exploded, "Wow," I said walking away. I made it back home and found Tommy on the couch watching TV. "I'm home," I said taking off my shoes. "Welcome," he said looking back at me a bit. I then head into my room, shower, change and come back. I then sit next to Tommy as we watched TV. Would've been bad if Dream actually found us...

Maybe we should change Tommy's identity...