Safe Zone

Tommy's POV

(Sensitive topic warning)

I've been staying with purpled for a while. The more I spend time with him the more I want to be with him. Is there something wrong with me? Everytime I look into his eyes I see this flash of purple. What is that supposed to even mean? I don't get it, maybe I should ask someone. "Hey Purpled I'm going out today!" I said putting on my boots. "Alright," he replied from his bed room. I decided to put a black t-shirt, green camouflage pants and black high top boots. I've been working out a lot so I have abs now so that's nice.

My hair was put in a bun with some strands sticking out. I grab my black coat and wrap it around my waist, I'll need this later. I walked out and closed the door behind me, I then started making my way to the Arctic biome. I wanna see if Phil, Techno or Ranboo have an answer for me. Once I see the border, I stopped in front of it, put on and zipped up my coat, before walking in. I remembered where Techno lived cause before I ran into Purpled I was staying by Techno.

To get away from Dream... I mindlessly walked to Techno's house and step into his porch. I then hear talking inside, "Where is Tommy, Techno?" A voice asked. "For the last time I don't know I haven't seen him," Techno replied. I remember that voice, I reach in my pocket for a face mask and put it on. I then knock on the door, I then hear shuffling and moving around. I then see a pigmen open the door, "May I help you and remind me of the name too?" He asked looking up and down at me.

"Theseus," I replied in a dead tone. It then sparked in his mind and he gestured for me to come in. I then see a man with a green hoodie and a mask on, Dream.. I sigh, trying to warm myself up. "You can step near the fireplace," Techno said. I nod my head remove my coat and extend my wings. Dream doesn't know I have wings, only Phil, Techno and Purpled know. They fluff up a bit and I head over to the fire place walking past a green man. "Hello," I said in a dead voice that is far different from my regular one.

"Hello," he replied. I then sat by the fireplace and warmed up myself a bit. I don't look the same then before. I don't need to wear contacts anymore because my eyes turned red. My hair also turned red as well so I don't need to dye it anymore. I wear chokers, rings and a few piercings on my ears. My voice isn't the same either, so it's hard to recognize me. "Who's he?" Dream asked. "He's a wandering traveler, he stops by then again," Techno said.

"Never thought you would host anyone," Dream commented. Techno shrugs, "Eh, he's a cool guy," Techno added. I smiled underneath my mask, thanks brother. Dream then sighs, "I'll look somewhere else then," he said heading to the door. Techno guided him out, they said their goodbyes, Techno closed the door and walked to the window. He watched as Dream walked far away from his house. He then sighed and turned to face me.

"He's constantly coming here asking for you," he said. I let out a monotone chuckle. "You've changed quite a bit huh?" He asked leaning on a pillar. "Yeah," I replied. "Come here for anything?" He asked. I nod, "I need to know something," I said. He raised and eyebrow and let out a hum, signalling to me that he's listening. "Whenever I look a certain person in the eyes, it flashes a colour. What does that mean?" I asked.

He let out a hum, "Well, could mean that they're your soulmate Theseus," Techno said. My eyes widened and my face flushed, "W-What?" I said with a voice break. Techno just nodded and I was happy but then I started remembering something. A past relationship I was in... I then turned my smile into a frown and I can tell Techno noticed. He walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder then sat down next to me.

He then pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his shoulders. I was in a relationship with a man before, it was going great and lovely but... He'd always demand things from me and no I'm not talking about Dream. He always wanted kids of his own but I can't even take care of myself, more or less kids. One day he found out that I have a womb even though I was a boy. He thought it was perfect, a baby would bring us closer together.

I always denied, and I thought he finally got the message until he drugged my drink. Next thing I wake up in the basement with chains, no  clothes and with a gag. I was honestly scared, when he came in the basement and saw me I thought he was going to save me. Until he...

Techno pulled me out of my thoughts by putting his hands through my hair. Causing my ponytail to come undone. Letting out my long curly hair, it looked just like Techno's. Apparently I've been crying, I felt tears trickle down my face. I then rest my head in his shoulders and cried. He then hugged me pulling me from his shoulder to his chest. Patting my back whispering me words of reassurance. "It's going to be alright, I'll make sure what happened last time doesn't happen again," He whispered comforting me.

Techno found me in his basement two weeks later. He broke the chains from me, put a coat over me, picked me up and took me to his car. He then closed the door behind me after he put me in the back seat and entered the house. I heard a scream then silence and Techno walking out with bloody clothing. I smiled as he walked to the car. He then drove home and took care of me, I would always cling to Techno. Even if I did wrong he'd always forgive me. He knows that I do not have a good state of mind...

"I'll make sure no one harms you again Theseus," Techno said. "Thank you Techy," I replied choking on words. I take my wings and wrap it around both of us. I feel safe in my wings... Yes my safe zone...