Identity Change

Tommy's POV

I wonder what the hell was pulled out of my arm. It looked like some type of chip or something. But I don't remember having that there... I sigh and get up from my bed. I take a look at my blond hair, I like the length and the curls, I just don't like the colour anymore. Same thing with my eyes... I want more of an edgier look. I wonder if I can do it.. I walk out of my room after I finished changing into a black and white striped sleeved hoodie with some black jeans and some socks.

I walk out of the room into the living room where I saw Purpled in his purple hoodie, blue jeans and socks. "Hey," I said walking up to him. "Yo man, what's up?" He asked. I shrug my shoulders, "Nothin much mate," I replied. He let out a hum, "Where can I get hair dye?" I asked. "Well I believe we sell some here, what color?" He asked. "Red, same thing with contacts if you have any," I replied. He nodded his head and gets up.

"Let's go bird boy," he said walking to the door. I walk after, grab some black boots and put them on. We then walked out of the house to one of the stores in Las Nevadas. We enter the store and grab what we need, we pay then leave. We then walked home, joking and talking with each other. We stepped inside, took off our shoes and head to the bathroom. We had to get two boxes of red dye so it comes out red and not pink.

We go to the sink and place everything down on the counter. I then undo my hair from its ponytail and let it fall. I then dipped my head in the sink, Purpled turned on the water and got my hair wet. He then applies the products into my hair, puts my hair in a cone shape then put a shower cap on my head. "Now we have to leave it in for 30 minutes," Purpled said reading the box. "Alright," I replied. We headed out the bathroom and watched an episode on the TV.

We both got up and walked to the bathroom. I took off the shower cap and put my head under the facet. Purpled turned on the water and washed some of the pigment off. "Yup pink," he said with a chuckle. I chuckled as well as he applied the second box of red. The process was the same as before, put the shower cap on, watch a show, come back and wash it off. All the boring bullshit. Once we rinsed it off for the last time, I got a vibrant color of red.

I look in the mirror and smile, "This is sick," I said. I then looked over at Purpled, "Thanks," I said with a smile. "You're welcome," he replied. I then grab the blow dryer and dry my hair. Afterwards I put my hair in one, I then grab the contacts and put them in. I walk out of the room where Purpled was waiting for me. He saw me then whistled, "Okay Emo kid, what are you going to do next shoot up my school?" He asked jokingly. I shrugged my shoulders, "Maybe," I replied.

We both laughed, "We should probably change your name.." Purpled suggested. "Theseus," I said. Purpled looked at me, "Only Techno calls me Theseus, so only he would know that it's me," I said. He then nodded his head, "Okay Theseus," Purpled said. I then winked and we both laughed.