Taking Care of The Kin

Purpled's POV

Phil, Techno and I took turns watching over Theseus and the eggs. Theseus hasn't woken up from his sleep yet but his feathers are slowly turning black again so that's a good sign. I wonder how long it will take for them to hatch? I decided to do some research on it and it was 18 days. So we have 15 left to do... In full honesty the anticipation is killing me, I want to see them. But I'll try my best to be patient until then.

It was my turn to watch over Theseus and the eggs for the night. I slept during the day so I can watch over them all at night. Phil said we have to do this until Theseus wakes up. I was watching intently at him, I noticed his breathing patterned slowed down from before. His breathing pattern is kind of irregular, I can't tell what's wrong...I then saw him fluff up his feathers a bit and let out a low chirp.

Is he okay? I reach my hand out to him and pet him. I let out a hum, is it the pain of just giving birth? He seems to be in distress... "Shh, I'm right here baby," I whispered. He let out a low chirp of a sigh... I hate seeing him in pain, it hurts my heart. When he was in exile I wanted to visit him but Dream didn't allow it. But when I saw him in those torn clothing, scars, dirt on his face even blood on him.

I couldn't stand it... I wanted to take care of him, provide for him.  Give him the love that he deserves and I truly do love him. I activate my alien features and decide to strink down to his size, so I can fit in the nest. I climb into the nest and lay there with them all. I look over at all the eggs, I was about to touch Zeus when a thunder strike came down near me. I quickly pull away my hand and chuckle. "Yeah I probably shouldn't do that," I said to myself. (If you are wondering why. We are positively charged and when lightning is forming in the cloud it is negatively charged. When the lightning strikes it will want to meet a positively charged ion (us) so basically it will strike us or the ground. Yes the ground is positively charged.)

I lay myself on the available side of Theseus, I kneel and pet him. I make sure to massage any point of him that may be hurting from the birth. I take extra care of his stomach especially, his feathers seem to be returning to normal. It isn't fluffed up anymore and he looks to be at peace. I smile, "When you're awake, I'll take more care of you. Don't worry," I whispered slowly against his feathers. He let out a tired chirp, I chuckle, at least he can hear what's going on around him.

He just doesn't wake up, well I don't think he can. I make sure to check all over his body for any cuts or pains. After a while of checking, I found none so all I did was pet him. I hummed a song, loud enough for all of them to hear.

There goes my heart beating...
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing sleep...

Please come back now....

And there goes my mind racing...
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now....

I'll climb every mountain~
And swim every ocean~
Just to be with you~
And fix what I've broken~

Oh~, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason....

There goes my hand shaking....
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding...
I need you now....

And if I cloud turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark~
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe~

And I'd climb every mountain~
And swim every ocean~
Just to be with you~
And fix what I've broken~

Oh~, 'cause I need you to see~
That you are the reason...

I don't wanna fight no more
I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me (you are the reason)

Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now
Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight....

I'd climb every mountain...
And swim every ocean...
Just to be with you...
And fix what I've broken~

'Cause I need you to see~
That you are the reason....

"Yes you are the reason~" I sang. I smiled and watched as the sun came up. I then look up at Theseus who slowly opened his eyes. His feathers turned fully black and his wings started to fluff up again. Showing signs that he's awake again, he fully opened his eyes and looked over at me. He snuggled up to me and pulled me closer. He nuzzled his face against my body causing me to giggle. I rest my hands on his head and rest my forehead against his.

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered softly. He let out a chirp and I chuckle. He's my pretty emo bird boy....

(I'm going to make so many people in chat cry but I'm ending this book. Now... Please forgive me, I plan on opening a new Tommy x Purpled soon. Not now but soon, I hoped you enjoyed the book. It was fun reading your comments and the name suggests were by:

Yes I remember you mate :) Again thank you guys so much for reading

Yes I remember you mate :) Again thank you guys so much for reading. Hope you enjoy your day/night. If you want I can post some fan art? Maybe that would make up for it? )

Author over and out :)