Acceptance

Tommy's POV

(Take Tommy's POV :D)

In full honesty I was scared. Scared of what Purpled might do, how'd he treat me. So I locked myself away in my room. It hurt me to be far from him but I couldn't trust him. Just in case he was like him... I'll keep my distance. The same thoughts replayed over and over in my mind, like a constant spiral. I was never at piece, it was stressful thinking like this.

I then heard a knock on my door but I didn't respond. Another knock but I didn't respond. A few seconds later I hear, "I'm coming in!" Then the door opened to reveal the man that I tried my best to stay away from. I sat up watched him and laid back down. I don't want to deal with him today, please leave. Take a hint, a sigh, something... He then turned on the light, it hurt my eyes. In result I groaned, this motherfucker...

"Turn off the light..." I groaned. I don't want to deal with this right now, I'm tired. "Bro get up, you haven't left your room in a week," he said. I sat back up again and watched him dead in his face and sighed. He took a step closer to me and I shook a bit. Please stay away..."You alright Theseus, like seriously what's wrong?" He asked worryingly.

I stayed silent and looked down, i then heard him take a step back. I'm scared, I want to run to him but I fear him at the same time. All these questions started filling my head as we stayed in the silence. I shouldn't keep pushing him away, I shouldn't keep this in anymore. I then opened my mouth, "You know don't you?" I asked in a monotone voice. He tilted his head, "What am I supposed to know?" He asked. I then stared at me and he looked at him with a confused face. "Theseus what is going on? Is there something wrong?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head, "What's wrong, tell me and I can try to fix it," I said putting a hand on my chest. I looked as though he didn't trust my words. Lies the same lies he told me before...I watched him sit down on the ground, he looked lower then me. My instincts told me that he isn't a threat. It seemed to gave me piece of mind, my face eased up. It's now or never, "W-Will-" I said quietly. C'mon Theseus, speak, speak your not a pussy. "Will you be t-the same as my last r-relationship?" I asked after building up the courage.

He sat down and thought for a moment. I watched him think, what are you going to tell me... I've been in the game for a while, I can smell bullshit from a mile away...he then shook his head, "The same way I acted before I will still act. We would just be in a relationship now, it wouldn't change anything, " he said.

I wasn't expecting that kind of answer... I looked at his face to find a hint of a lie in it. Nothing, nothing, he isn't lying...I then calmed down and gave a small smile. "I'm not gonna ask what happened back then cause it seems to petrify you but just know I'm here for you," he added.

My eyes widened, no one has told me such words before... I then felt the tears trickle down my face. I then nodded, signifying my trust. He then got up and took a step to me. It looked as though he was testing me. After a few seconds he walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed. He then reached out his to me. I looked at his hand then looked back up at him, he gave me a soft smile and looked at me with innocent eyes.

I fell for those eyes, they looked so nice, so peaceful. The eyes that wouldn't cause me harm.. The eyes that have no intention or interest in harming me... I then took his hand and he held onto my hand tightly.

"I won't let you go," he reassured me. I let out a slight hum and slowly came out of my cover. I don't need to hide from him, he won't hurt me. Once I was fully out my wings expanded and I kneeled next to him on the bed. He opened his arms to out to me and I hugged him. He then hugged me back holding onto me like I was going to slip away from him..."I missed you," he said in a soft voice. "I've missed you too," I replied lowly trying to hold back tears.

I've missed you so much... I held onto him.