Interrogation

"Their being forced"Song: Devil I Know by Allie X

Song: Devil I Know by Allie X

We walked into The room where Loki was and James stepped in front of me protectively and walked towards Loki and grabbed him by the shirt. "Really you think I'm gonna tell you why we need her?" James was pissed to say the least. "How about this? I don't kill you for nearly killing my girl but instead we do the same to Wanda huh?" Loki just laughed.

"You think I care about the twins oh you got another thing coming Barnes that is gonna surprise you" Steve and Natasha run into the room. "Their being forced Loki has something over their heads mainly Wanda" Natasha exclaimed. "James could the twins be lying?" I asked James curiously. He shrugged so we left Loki's room and went into Pietro. "I'll tell you whatever you want just don't kill us" Pietro pleaded.

I walked over to Pietro and looked into his eyes. "Talk and only the truth Piet" he nodded and started talking. "Loki threatened to kill us if we didn't agree to helping him once we agreed we had to act like we hated mafias but it got worse once grant and his father got involved" Pietro explained. "Who's grant?" Steve and the others including myself were very confused. "He's the one who shot jAmes and was key in the abducting of Gianna and James I'm sorry I never meant for it to go this far" Pietro apologized. "Then Join us" I offered dad and James looked at me shocked.

After a lot of discussing and James refusing we were able to come to a decision but this meant I had to talk some sense into Wanda without anyone knowing. "Oh yay she's back" Wanda gave a fake smile. "Cut the bullshit Wanda I know the truth that Loki threatened your life's and your just protecting each other but deep down you still care about James" it was as if her wall was let down as. She sobbed. "I'm sorry I-I-I-I was only doing to to make Loki happy I genuinely like you and I can really tell James loves you" Wanda just and I didn't know what to do.

James ran in the room all worried and outro was behind him and ran over to his sister and hugged her. "You ok Angel?" He kissed my neck. And I nodded wile the twins just hugged. "Why don't we get past this and the two of you join our mafia and stop hydra from Doug this to anymore mafias?" The twins agreed and everyone went up to their rooms but James had other plans for us.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked while he kissed my neck and picked me up as laid me on the bed. "Continuing what we never got to start" James clearly added.

I sit up quickly. "Uh huh. What do you have in mind?" I look up at his through my thick lashes, giving him an innocent look. I watch him closely as he grabs the collar of his shirt and tugs as if it got super warm in here.

His member rock hard right in front of me while he stands hovering over my small frame. I simply tug at his waist band biting my lip. He slips his hand through my hair and tracing it down to my chest as he slowly pushes himself on top of me.

"You know exactly what I have in mind." He kisses my neck between every word. Heat rushing straight to my core. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he licks a stripe up my neck.

He looks at me for a quick moment before our lips crash together. I rip his shirt off so fast buttons fly off, but that didn't bother us. I unbuckled his pants as he slips off my shirt and pants. I sit there in nothing but my lace bra and underwear. He pulls away just for a quick moment. He looks at me like he hasn't ate in days. His member begging to be released under his boxers. That dark look in his eyes makes me feel so small.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He sits down on the bed and pushes himself far enough onto the bed to lay down. His rough calloused hands smack my ass and begin tracing up my figure making my head roll back as he rubs his thumbs across my nipples.

I get up and strip him of his boxers and crawl between his legs. I lick a stripe up his member listening to him spiral into a moaning mess. I work my hand and mouth around his member. "That's my good little girl." He moans making the heat between my legs grow while he strokes my cheek. I stop and straddle him stripping away my underwear and bra and of course he watched my every move.

I get on top and watch his eyes roll to the back of his head as i slip every inch of him inside me. My body tensing feeling my high getting closer and closer. Just as i was about to bust he slams my hips down and stops. He flips me over and slams into me before almost fully pulling out and slamming into me at a ruthless pace. I wrap my legs around his giving him a better angle.

His thrust become sloppy and his member starts twitching and I know he's close. "Cum for me." I whisper in his ear. He wraps his hand around my throat and ruthlessly slams into me sending us both spiraling and riding out our highs.

He tucks my hair behind my ear. "How are you so beautiful?" He strokes my cheek and kisses my forehead. "Hmm.. i could ask you the same question?" He chuckles. "You think i'm beautiful?" I roll my eyes and playfully hit him. "You know what i mean asshole." we both couldn't stop laughing.

"Come on dork. Let's shower." i grab his hand and rush to the bathroom.

To be continued..

Authors Note: a bit of it action for you nasties 😘 what's to come next? Any ideas and who's grants father? And if you haven't my new tiktok is mcustoriesbackup