Surprise!!!

-Time skip two weeks-

We have laid on the beach, slept, rode out each others highs left and right, and enjoyed each other's company. We are finally ready to head home and see everyone. The honey moon felt perfect and I really just miss everyone.

The flight felt like forever, but seeing Wanda waiting after coming off the plane felt amazing. "Trent is at the car." She smiles and I love seeing them in love. "Is he being good to you? I swear i will kill him if he isn't." I look at her concerned. "He is absolutely perfect." I smile. I grab James hand and we head to the car. "How's my little sister?" Trent wraps me up in a hug and gives a side hug to James. "Tired honestly." I smile lightly. We hop in the car and I doze off just for a bit on James shoulder. I wake up laying on my bed. "I'm glad your finally awake." James smiles at me kissing my forehead. "What time is it?" I mumble. "You only slept for two hours. You were pretty exhausted from the plane." He gives me some food and some water to drink. "Thank you.." I smile and he kisses my head sitting next to me. "I'm going to leave and help Trent with some stuff, but Wanda has some stuff she wants to talk to you about." He smiles. "Okay. Please be careful love." He kisses my nose. "Always am." with that he leaves.

After I finish eating, I take a super hot shower and start a bath with some bath salts to calm my body. I finally finish and step out brushing my tangled hair and grabbing a shirt from James closet and a pair of shorts from mine. I sit on the bed and suddenly I hear a knock. "Who is it?" and Wanda peaks through. "Oh come in!" Wanda comes in and sits on the bed. "James said you needed to talk to me?" She smiles big and flashes a beautiful ring sitting upon her finger. My mouth drops and i'm blown away. "WHAT?" She smiles big. "How long have I been gone for?" Wanda laughs. "I know it's kinda fast, but when you know you know." I hug her and I'm still in pure shock. "We sat up late in bed the other night and Trent talked about spending the rest of his life with me and I was honestly shocked myself, but everything feels perfect when i'm with him and fireworks every time we kiss and-" I just smile at her, because I felt the exact same way with James. "What?" she smiles with a hint of concern. "I'm so happy for you both. No wonder James left to help Trent." We giggle. "Obviously I want you to be my maid of honor." I smile. "It would be an honor." We both laugh and that dumb joke I just made. "We aren't planning anything soon obviously because we don't want to make a huge mistake or anything." She rambles a bit more. "When ever you both are ready James and I will make sure everything is perfect." She smiles and suddenly Trent and James walk through the door. "Hey little sis" he looks at me and walks over to Wanda. "Hello my beloved fiancé." and kisses her. I fake gag and James let's out a hefty laugh. "We will see you guys later?" Wanda smile and looks at us. "Yes you will." On that note they leave and James lays with me till we both fall asleep.

-Time skip 3 months-

*this is how big Gianna is now*

"Good morning my love." James walks in with breakfast after I came out of the bathroom. "and hello to you both." He kisses my big stomach. "You remember about your appointment today right?" I slowly nod. "You need to go make sure everything is good with those two." He smiles. "I know. I'm just tired." He laughs. "You always are. I'll take you over there." I smile. "Thank you for the food." He kisses me and gets changed. He comes back out of his closet as i'm getting ready. "Oh by the way. Tony needs to talk to both of us when we get back." I look at him concerned. "Any reason why?" I continued getting dressed. "Not that I know of." He shrugs. I finish my food and leave.

To be continued...