Family in he making

"Then we have a mafia wedding to plan"Song: Kiss me more by Doja Cat, SZA

Song: Kiss me more by Doja Cat, SZA

"I'm sorry what the fuck do you mean pregnant?" Reeling from or just trying to comprehend what the actual living hell this doctor was telling me. "I thought you knew Miss Stark?" I doctor asked now confused so I turned to my parents and James. "Uh thanks doc I'll take it from here" James told her as I was now in complete shock or I thought I was. "Baby sit down be fore you pass out again so we can talk about this ok?" Incarefully sat down next to Wanda with the help of Natasha and turned to my other read head bestie who was so distraught over the news of her dear twin brother.

"Ok now that this shit show started let's take it slow alright James?" Natasha asked my fiancée. He nodded and kneels down and takes both my hands in his. "Ok Gia honey Uh we are gonna have a family and I know this is a lot to take but-" I interrupted him and kissed him as it finally hit me I'm gonna be a mom. "Damn" Sam whispered. "Shut up let them have their moment" Natasha elbowed Sam in the ribs causing him to groan. We stopped kissing and I smiled at this amazing 6 foot tall man and grabbed his face to look him in the eyes. "We're gonna be parents" I excitedly said. "Oh my god we're gonna be parents and we're getting married, into a mafia life!!! Shit shit shit" I started panicking and paced back and forth.

"So are we just gonna continue to watch her panic for minutes or are you gonna to calm your now pregnant fiancé?" Natasha asked James as I just freaked out walking back and forth. James stopped me and grabbed my face and caressed my cheek. "Hey I will never let anything and happen to the two most import people in my life you and this baby mean more to me then you ever know. It's gonna take a lot for them to try and come near my family that means everyone in this room included" I smiled and leaned my head into James's chest and sighed. "Ok now what do we do? These people just declared war agajnast us by killing one of our own because you both shot and killed Grant" Sam mentions.

"Now we plan a funeral plan our next move the wedding so now that I know Natasha and Steve are back as well as Sharon I hope" I glance at Sharon and she nods. "Then we have a mafia wedding to plan" James concluded. "Oh great another suit that just perfect, I hate this job" Sam groaned very dramatically causing Sharon to laugh as they made googly eyes at one another. Not in love my ass yep these two are getting back together.

Finally I get released from hospital and James pulls the car around to come get me. "Which car is yours hun?" The nurse asks me. "Uh-oh that one right there." I point seeing James driving his Audi. James gets out of the car and I slowly get up. "I have you. Don't hurt yourself please." James helps in the car. "It's so sweet you're helping your friend." The nurse says and I look straight at James. "This is my Fiancé" Her smile drops. "Have a nice day." She takes the wheelchair in and runs back inside. James gets into the car and starts driving. "ItS sO SweET yoUrE HeLpiNg yOuR FrIeNd" I mock. James and I burst out laughing.

We pull up to the compound and Nat and Steve are waiting outside for us. "Come on let's get you guys inside. "James are you coming?" He nods. "Head inside with Nat and i'll meet you guys in a bit. I need to talk to Steve." I nod and head inside.

James POV

"Hey is everything okay?" Steve quickly ask once he seems Gia and Nat out of their sight. "Have you got anything on Katie or Tyler?" He sighs and rubs his fingers through his hair. "They are pretty much public. We have people keeping tabs on them, but they haven't been public since the gala." I sigh and scratch my scruff on my face. "Of course they haven't. We need to find them and soon before they hurt one of us." Steve nods and starts to pace. "You and Gia need to lay as low as possible. Let us figure everything else out." I nod. Fuck i'm so tired of all this bullshit happening to us. "Let's get inside before they both worry to much about us." He laughs and pushes us inside with his hands on my shoulders.

To be continued...

A/n: well...that was a very interesting comeback to say the least. A baby and a wedding did see that coming now did y'all. Oh god I just quoted Pietro 😂🥺 Anyways don't worry your pretty little heads just because Gia is pregnant doesn't mean there story is ending or there's no more smut. We just getting started now prepare to get so napkins and snacks cause this ride is gonna get crazy! Also check out my Steve Rogers story I'm working on as well so we'll get double updates