First come love then comes marriage what next?

"If looks could kill"Song: We Belong by Dove Cameron

Song: We Belong by Dove Cameron

-A week later-

For the past week a lot has happened, I haven't been feeling very well, Johnny and the others went to their home and James has been acting very weird. It's been now 2 days that I've been sick and having been really tired i honestly have no idea why either.

"Hey how you feeling?" Wanda asked as she and yelena our new recruit who is also natashas younger sister. "Like utter shit James is god knows where" Wanda chuckled. "So the annual gala is coming up any idea what your gonna wear?" Yelena asked. "Nope we gotta do shopping then" I said sadly. "Thinking about them?" I nodded as my eyes swelled up. "Last year we had no idea about feeling for James but she saw right through me I just miss them" wand and yelena hugged me.

"Then let's go shopping just the three of us we'll bring two guns each" yelena suggested. It took me a few minutes but I finally agreed and got dressed attaching both guns on each of my holsters and we quickly grabbed keys to one of James's vehicles and headed to the mall for dress shopping again.

We made it to the mall and yelena and Wanda both raced to try on the dresses they loved and I just watched as another wave of nausea hit me but I took some medicine which helped me from throwing up again. Helena walked out in a white tight long dress with a slit on the left side. "Oh my god! Yelena that is amazing so you" I exclaimed as yelena grinned. "I know right wait till you see Wanda it's like she a Scarlett" ok that was confusing I think. Not long while I waited for Wanda I received a text which made me worry.

"Where the hell are you Gia?" James texted me. So I replied to him hopefully he won't lose it. "Baby I'm fine the girls and I went out were all armed, I'll text you when we're home, love you" then I turned off my l ok home and Wanda walked out in the most gorgeous red strapless dress with a slit and gold and red roses embedded into the slit. "Good god you trying to kill someone with that dress or impress somebody?" I asked as she grinned.

"Oh stop I'm sure James would lose it if he saw you in be onthese dresses now go Gianna" I laughed and looked over at the three dresses I picked out and took them into the changing room. The first dress I put on and showed the girls was a black off the shoulder with a slit on my left leg dress in satin fabric. "Holy" "shit" both Wanda and Yelena said causing me to chuckle. "What do you think?"

Wanda looked like she was about to scream. "It's hot but not quite you" Yelena answered. So I went back in and changed into the strapless low v neck dress that also had a slit but on my right leg that was backless as well. I did the same and walked out and both their jaws dropped. "Unless you want all men's eyes on you and your man to get suicidal that's the look"

Wanda stated causing us all to laugh. "Ok I have one more then lunch and we'll head home. They nodded as I headed back into bryce dressing room and put on the spaghetti strap dress, the v neck line went down my cleavage And made it look sexy as hell. The back was pretty low to where it hugged my lower back and the slit was on both sides.