Goodwill Curiosity

You wake up, surprisingly energized already. Normally, you would plead for more hours of sleep but weirdly enough, it's the first time you never asked for more minutes. You hastily get up from your bed, wondering if you were late since you really were weirded out by the fact that you were already so energized.

Seeing as though your alarm hasn't gone off, you calm down slightly before taking a look at the time. Thankfully enough, there was still 2 hours before classes start. But since you were so ready to go, you think to yourself that maybe you should walk around for a bit. Maybe go take a look at the malls, facilities, or just walk around.

It's frankly unusual that despite the many facilities and places to go, it feels like there's nothing you can do. Maybe it's because there's just too much that you really can't decide on what to do. You groan, shaking your head while putting that thought behind your head, saying that it'll just exhaust you from thinking too much. 

You quickly take a bath, fix up your bed, clean the room for a little while, eat some breakfast, before finally taking up your bag and heading out the door. You sigh happily, feeling great, wondering if there's something good that's gonna happen soon enough. Well, you weren't too keen on superstitions or anything like that so, you were definitely not getting your hopes up for something that isn't guaranteed.

You get out of the room, also known as your house, and then see two familiar people. You smile warmly, glad to see the two of them doing their usual thing. Their 'usual thing' is basically Razor panicking about Bennett's open bag, untied shoes, and so on and so forth. You close the door behind you, soon approaching them.

"It's you two again. Did... something fall?" You ask, peering over the fence and looking down on the ground 11 floors below. Didn't look like there were anything that fell. They both seemed to have flinched in hearing your voice but immediately calmed down in seeing it was just you. Bennett puts his bag behind his back and then smiles brightly at you.

"Nope! I made sure that it wasn't going to happen ever again." He says, proudly as he raises a thumbs up. Razor sighs and facepalms. You simply chuckle, wondering if there was anything special between the two. Maybe childhood friends or possibly even more.

"I made sure." Razor coldly says, making Bennett awkwardly chuckle and scratch his head. You get startled upon hearing Razor say it so calmly and... almost deadly. Almost as if he was really upset about it.

"T-thank you again, Razor... I almost forgot." Bennett bows his head as Razor simply smiles, soon patting Bennett's head. You grimace, feeling a little left out, almost like a third wheel of some sorts. You then quickly thought of something to say.