36

Bee's POV:

"What you find-ah
What you feel now
What you know-ah
To be real"

The funky beat rang out into the room, causing me to immediately turn my body away from the noise and pull the blanket over my head as I huddled to the far side of the bed, as if it would drown any of it out.

"Harry," I grumbled as I laid there in the fetal position.

Suddenly a cool breeze rushed over my lower half as Harry's scent came crawling up over me under the blanket, turning me onto my back before the softness of his lips pressed across my hip bones.

I half-grumbled half-hummed at the wakeup call, letting my eyes just barely open and being relieved to see still mostly darkness under the blankets. The bedroom itself didn't have any windows, but the morning light came through the doorway from the sitting room, allowing me to just make out Harry's features as his face came into view.

"Good morning," he murmured a wide grin on his face and eyes lively as ever.

"Good lord," I mumbled, my voice slightly scratchy so I cleared my throat, "you're spritely this morning." I lifted my hands from either side of me to rub my eyes.

Harry laughed above me, and I could smell coffee on his breath. "Good lord," he mocked me, with a definitive southern accent.

I scowled at him, relaxing my hands back on my pillow on either side of my head. "I do not sound like that."

"I do not sound like that," he mocked again, maintaining his grin.

"Worst wakeup call ever." That was definitely a lie, as I couldn't be happier than to wake up with this man on top of me, taunting me but also smiling at me like I'm the only thing that exists, clad in no shirt and what feels like only a pair of boxer briefs between us.

He pouted then, making my heart feel like it combusted. "Worst ever?" He challenged, one hand dragging down my ass to the back of my thigh, grabbing behind my knee to guide it to hook over his lower back. I bit my bottom lip to conceal the rush of excitement that came over me, but as his eyes never seem to leave my face, he smirked down at me. "I don't think it's the worst ever," his voice deep with seduction.

He leaned down to kiss me at the same time he pressed his lower half against me, waking up every nerve in my body when the top of his dick pressed onto my clit. 

He kissed me gently, the tip of his tongue slowly brushing against my lips a few times but not pushing, and even though I opened my mouth a bit more to allow his tongue to go into my mouth, it didn't.

We kissed quietly like this for a couple minutes, or maybe a few I'm not sure, while his clothed dick pushed lightly back and forth against my heat. It was languid and tender, soft moans and hums of approval shared between us underneath the blanket as our body heat increased under the warm fortress of the blanket.

After the song finally ended, the sounds of us filled the room and I wanted more. I reached a hand down to his underwear and trailed my finger along the front of the waistband, and within seconds his hand was down by mine and tugging the briefs down.

He exhaled into my mouth when his dick was freed, and I opened my eyes just barely to see only the slits of his eyes as well, looking down at me. We kept what little focus we had on each other when the head of his dick pressed onto my clit again, then his face moved slightly lower with his whole body as he positioned himself at my entrance, pushing in slowly, his mouth sighing into mine as our lips met again.