2

It was daytime. Lunch, and all morning, Liam had been locked up in the public bathroom. He'd done his normal routine. Shower, dress, and put his box away.

Now he was standing in the stall trying to prevent his other side from coming out. Today was day seventeen that he's been on the street. Seventeen days. He's been on the streets for seventeen days.

All his murmuring and shuffling quieted down he heard someone walk in.

"- Zayn, how many times do I have to tell you? Thank you for setting me up with Jade. Again. But she's not the one for me...If I go out with her again, will you leave me alone and stay out of my love life?...Ugh! But I don't do double dates...Look, I love Perrie, she's a sweetheart...Fine, but I'm doing this as a favor to Perrie. Not to you...Yeah, yeah, go shove it up yours."

He heard griping, then the door pushing open. He liked that voice. He craved that voice. He had to find that voice.

When his other side was tamed enough, he grabbed his bag and walked out of the bathroom. He didn't like what he was seeing. He saw people on their phones and running around trying to get to their destinations.

He sat at his usual bus stop area and continued his people watching. He saw people get into cars, on busses, walking around, but the sight that he was paying the most attention to was his Angel talking to someone else. He smiled at his beautiful Angel.

Niall groaned. This girl can really talk up a storm. "Jade, Jade, listen, you're a really – "

"Oh, God, I'm doing it again, aren't I? I am so sorry." She rambled.

"It's okay, really, but I – I'm not really looking for a relationship right now. Maybe we could just be friends..."

Jade huffed, grabbed her purse, and stormed out of the café. Niall sighed. Another girl he's let down. He grabbed the bill, pulled out his wallet, and put money down, got up and walked out.

ass=MsoNormal>"Fine, you win."

Niall and Stan cheered and hugged Louis. "Get off me. I don't do hugs." Louis groaned.

Mr. Tomlinson sighed. "I can't believe you two are going. Louis, you better watch your brother." He said sternly.

Niall and Louis both groaned. "I don't even want to go. I'm only going for you." He said to Niall.

"I'm not a child, and I don't need a babysitter."

"No, but he will watch you. Understand?"

Louis rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Thank you."

"You ready to go now?"

Both Niall and Stan nodded.

Just as they were about to walk out, they were stopped by Liam.

"Why are you here?"

"I said I'd pick you up." Liam smiled.

"Whatever. Let's just go. Niall, Stan, move it. We're taking your car."

Liam was in a world of pain tonight.