5

It's been a few days since Liam came home with Niall, and as promised, Niall took Liam shopping. Even met Harry, but didn't like him. Harry scared him in his eyes. He did miss his box and his people watching.

"Li, LouLou and I got called into work. I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone, so Harry's going to stay with you. I'll be back later, alright?" Niall had said.

Now three hours later, and Liam was stuck with Harry. Harry had called a few friends over; none of them Liam liked. Liam's inner self wanted to rip them all into shreds and chew on them.

He had to tell his inner self to calm down. Harry's friends had left long ago and he was on his bed slowly letting his inner self come out. The door flew open and Liam quickly pushed his inner self back in. He heard a growl and told it to shut up.

"Hey, LiLi," Angel smiled. Liam smiled back and sat up. "So, good news, I work every day and while I'm at work, Louis has agreed to teach you.  Finally going to put all those lesson plans to good use." He laughed.

"He's going to teach you how to speak, how to read, how to write. All that jazz. He said he'd be willing to start tomorrow. Unfortunately, due to the fact that you don't talk, you are going to have to start as a kindergartener; which means you'll be learning colors, how to speak, read, write, etc." He finished.

Liam was confused and Niall guessed he'd figured that out because he clarified. "Just do your best, keep calm, and bare with him. He's very excited and will be talking a mile a minute." He assured.

Liam gulped, but nodded. He'd just have to tell his inner self to calm down and not rip Louis's heart in two. His inner self's telling him to kill, his personal self is telling him to calm down. He won't hurt Louis, he'll just have to tell himself that.

Niall smiled. "Well, good, I'm glad. It's been a really long day and I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight, LiLi." Niall said and left the room.

Now how was he going to keep his other self calm and relaxed?