4

Niall led him to his flat. "It's not much, but I call it home. I do have a roommate, but he's never home. I hope you don't mind." Niall rambled again.

Liam shrugged again. Niall led him to his room and opened the door."And this one can be your room. I'll be in the room next to yours. If you need anything, please let me know. Everything in this flat is shareable, though just ask me or my roommate what's what since we share just about everything." Niall finished his speech and went into the closet and pulled his clothes out of his bag.

"You don't have very many clothes; I'm going to have to take you shopping. One last thing, I'm Irish, and I tend to talk fast, and if you need me to slow down, then just tell me, yeah? I'm not confusing you, am I?" Niall hung up his shirt and turned to Liam.

"You're not much of a talker, are you? That's okay. My roommate's an education major, maybe he can help you. You might see another guy, and that's Harry; my roommate's boyfriend. By the way, my roommate's name is Louis, and he's one of my best friends."

Niall closed his drawer. "Do you have a name?"

Do I have a name? What would my name be? Liam looked up at Niall and laid his head on his shoulder. "How about I call you Liam? You look like you could be a Liam. How does that sound?"

Liam smiled slightly. "If you don't or can't talk, that's okay. My roommate'll help you. Don't worry." Liam and Niall heard keys jiggling and a door opening. "As a matter of fact, I think that's him. Boo?"

Liam lifted his head up to see another person in the doorway. "Hi, NiNi, who's your friend?"

Liam held tighter on his Angel. "This is Liam. I found him on the street and couldn't allow him to stay so he's going to stay here." Niall explained.

"Oh, um, okay. Is it okay if Harry comes over tonight? And do you think you could leave? I have a special night for us, and I can't give him that night with you here."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You have your night with your Hazzy-Bear." Niall chuckled. "When's he coming?"

"Few hours. What do you suggest I make?"

Niall and Louis started debating. All the while, Liam was terrified of Stranger, but he was in awe of his Angel.

He had to repeatedly tell his inner side that Niall wasn't evil, but his inner self wanted to claw at Niall and rip him into shreds.