3

Liam sat at his normal stop and did his people watching.

His Angel was out today. Liam wondered what he was doing.

The sun was covered today. A nice patch of fog taking over the ground. Liam smiled even brighter. No sun meant his other side stays hidden. The last thing he needed was his evil and dark side coming out with people around him.

He pulled out his journal. He didn’t know how to read or write properly, but he was able to figure out a few words.

He felt the seat next to him shift and someone’s presence. “Why do you constantly stare at me?”

Liam froze. It was Angel. His Angel. Liam didn’t know what to say.

Angel sighed. “Do you have a place to stay? I see you walking and hiding. I have a flat. If you want to come with me, you’re more than welcome to. If you don’t, that’s fine, too. I just thought you would want something that was nice and warm.” He rambled.

Liam was speechless. Was his Angel actually asking him to move in with him? Liam looked over at him. He saw Angel smiling at him. He had to give this serious thought. What if he saw what he really was? Would he still want him around; or would he kick him to the curb once he saw? Liam put all these thoughts away as he nodded.

Niall smiled widely. “Great! Where are your things?”

Liam pointed to his bag.

“This it?”

Liam nodded. “Alright, well, let’s get goin.’ It’s due to start raining, and genius me didn’t bring an umbrella with me.” Niall laughed.

Liam shrugged. He liked the rain. It meant the sun hid, and his monster wouldn’t come out. Niall grabbed his hand and bag and started walking. Liam was getting goosebumps due to his Angel holding his hand.