13

"Did he show you? You know, what he is?" Niall asked Louis.

"Yeah, he cried on my shoulder. He thinks you're mad at him because he showed you."

"I'm not mad at him. I'm scared of him. He's a monster, what if he tries to attack me? I don't want to end up in a hospital bed."

Louis slapped him. "Niall James Horan! Are you out of your mind? You found this boy, you took him in, you fell in love with him, and don't try to hide it. I know it's true. You're in love with that boy, aren't you?"

Niall sighed."Yeah. Yeah, I am in love with him. I found out a few days ago."

Louis smiled. "Thought so. Now, go in there and confess your undying love for him."

Niall grumbled. "You are so lucky you're my best friend, Louis William Tomlinson." Niall got up and went over to Liam's room."Liam, its Niall. Can we talk?"

Niall soon heard the door open to see Liam standing there with bloodshot eyes.

"Oh, LiLi, come here." Niall said and pulled Liam into his arms. Niall soon felt his shirt getting wet and Liam heaving.

"S-Sorry, Ni-Ni," Liam whimpered and tugged on Niall's shirt.

Niall took a deep breath. "I love you, Liam."

Liam stiffened and went tense in his arms and that's when Niall stiffened thinking Liam didn't feel the same way.

Niall visibly relaxed when he heard the three words come out of Liam's mouth. "I love you."

Niall smiled and gently pulled Liam's face from his shirt and wiped away his tears. "I'm so sorry for making you feel like everything was your fault. Nothing is your fault, LiLi, you are a good person, you deserve happiness, and I'm going to make sure you get that happiness, okay?"

Liam visibly smiled back. "Okay, NiNi, LiLi thankful."

"There are a few things I would like to know. How did you inherit your special trait?"

"LiLi experiment. LiLi taken off street, LiLi get needle in his skin. LiLi run away, LiLi no want to be experiment. LiLi homeless until NiNi find Li."

"Oh, Li, as long as you stay here, you're safe. I am going to make sure you are safe, off the street, and happy. I promise to you."

Liam started crying and hugged Niall again. "NiNi promise?"

Niall smiled against his hair. "NiNi promises."