15: Scary parents

It has been a while since Kaminari and Kirishima last visited Katsuki and Izuku so they thought this is a good chance for them to spend their rare day off. But what they didn't expected to see when they step into the house... is that they will be greeted by a growling Pomeranian that looks like Katsuki.

"The number of 'Bakugou' increased." They thought.

"Stop that, Bomber." Izuku lightly scolds the puppy for growling at his friends while carrying Izuna in his arms. Then, he greeted the duo with a smile. "Hello, it has been a while Kirishima-kun and Kaminari-kun. What brings you here today?"

"Nothing much. Just figured that we'll drop by for a visit since it has been a while since we last saw you and Bakugou." Kirishima replied.

"By the way, where's Bakugou?" Kaminari asked after he noticed the lack of screaming and shouting in the house.

"Kacchan got called out for work just now so he's won't be back until night time-"

"Papaa!" Izuna cried out at the mentioning of her father.

"Ah, I see that Izuna-chan already know how to say other words aside from 'Shoto'." Kaminari laughed. He heard from his friends about how Izuna's first word turns out to be 'Shoto'. To be honest, Kaminari found it really amusing. Too bad that he couldn't get to see what kind of face Katsuki's making.

"I'll go make some tea and bring in some snacks so can you look after Izuna for me?" Izuku asked.

"Sure, you can leave her to us." Kirishima smiled.

Carefully handing his pup over to Kirishima, Izuku said, "While waiting, you guys can watch the TV or something."

"Okay, got it." Kaminari grinned, giving his friend a thumb up.

After Izuku went to the kitchen, Kirishima and Kaminari sit down on the sofa. Since Kirishima's holding Izuna, Kaminari help him to turn the TV on. And the first that that show up on the screen is Katsuki's murderous expression.

"Oh my god-" Kaminari almost chock on air as he totally didn't expect to see the blond on TV. Seeing Katsuki on the huge screen the moment he turns the TV on seriously scares the hell out of him.

"Papa!" Izuna happily called out.

"Haha! How's that! You-"

Knowing what words is going to fly out of Katsuki's mouth, Kaminari quickly cover Izuna's ear so that she wouldn't be able to hear all those NG words.

(Note: For those who don't know, NG means no good. A comment word in the Japanese drama and films industry.)

"You know, I think it was a good thing that Izuna-chan isn't anything like Bakugou." Kirishima smiled wearily.

"Yeah, we already got Bakugou and the twins. There's no need for another one." Kaminari replied in a serious tone.

On the TV, Katsuki easily beat the villains to a pulp and put an end to whatever 'trouble' they are trying to stir up. A female Omega reporter quickly approach Katsuki to interview him but... both Kirishima and Kaminari can see that she's clearly interested in him as she's standing VERY close to him.

Omega trying to snatch Alpha from another Omega is not unheard of. But for her to aim for the Alpha that's mated to the number one Omega hero in Japan... she sure got guts.

"This is bad Kaminari, turn off the TV before Midoriya saw it!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Okay-" Kaminari paused when he sensed the aura of a REALLY pissed Omega behind them. Without a doubt, Kirishima must have sensed it too as he too, fall silence and couldn't bring himself to move a muscle.

Without saying a word or making any sound, Izuku quietly place the tray with two cups of tea and a bowl of snacks down on the table in front of his friends.

"I'll be going out for a while. Please watch over Izuna and the house for me." Izuku finally broke the silence. With that, he left the house and shut the door behind him.

Now, whoever that omega reporter is, all Kirishima and Kaminari can do is to pray for her and hope that she can survive from the jealousy of the Omega hero.

"...Izuna-chan, please don't become such a scary person like your papa and mama okay?" Kaminari said, earning a confused look from Izuna.