05: Smart pups

On the night one month ago (where they broke their bed), Izuku was 100% sure that he'll be fine. Katsuki's not in rut and he's not in heat either. But with all the early signs of pregnancy begin to pop up one by one, Izuku knew that Katsuki has manage to put another pup in him... again...

"Why Kacchan?! Why must your 'army' be so damn strong?!" Izuku internally shouted. With another pup in his belly, he won't be able to do any hero work in another few more months!

But nonetheless, Izuku won't hide such thing from Katsuki. And so, he told his Alpha about it after they had their lunch. Katsuki was happy (because being pregnant means no more bones breaking for him) but... their two little pups overheard them.

"Where do babies come from, Mama?"

"How did a baby get into your tummy, Mama?"

Both Katsuki and Izuku stare at them, unsure of how they are going to answer the question that every young pup will ask one day. How should they explain it in a way that won't reveal too much information?!

"It... it's a magic that only works for adults! When two people are deeply in love with each other, a baby will appear!" Izuku smiled awkwardly.

"But magic don't exist, only quirks." Itsuki said.

Yatsuki gently elbow his older brother and whisper softly. "Nii-chan, you can't say that. The reason why Mama said is probably to protect us from knowing the things we shouldn't know. As children, we need to keep dreaming about things like fairytale and magic even though it's not real. Just like how we knew those huge animal we saw in shopping mall is actually real people wearing an animal costume and how we knew Santa Claus isn't real."

"But we're going to know about it when we grow up so why bother?"

"Because we're too young to know all those weird things adults do. We should act more like our age or else the adults are going to think that we're being arrogant or is making things difficult for them."

"Right, you got a point."

"They are definitely our pups alright..." both Katsuki and Izuku thought. Even though Itsuki and Yatsuki is whispering to each other, Izuku and Katsuki still can hear them clearly. They never really think about it before but now... having kids that are smart- no, way too smart for their age can be a little scary.

-o-o-o-

A/N: One of the difference between the twins is that Itsuki's the one who always spoke first while Yatsuki's usually the one who has a lot of things to say.