16: Destructive quirk

Once you become a working adult, time seems to be moving way faster and before the two top heroes knew it, their youngest pup is now four years old. Izuku honestly thought that she won't develop her quirk this soon but... he was proven wrong.

"Mama, look!" Izuna beamed as her toys is floating in the air around. To show off her quirk to her dearest mother, she focusses hard and send a toy bunny floating towards Izuku at a very slow pace.

Once the toy finally reaches Izuku, he grabs it and smiles. Walking over to her side, he kneels down and pat her on the head. "Wow, you did amazing for your first try."

From the look of it, this seems like a levitate... no, a telekinesis quirk? His mother can pull small objects towards her but Izuna seems to be able to do both pulling and pushing. A quirk that wasn't from either of the parents... that kind of reminds him of Eri. Or is this an unknown effect from OFA?

Either way...

"Thank god it wasn't another 'fire hazard' quirk!" Izuku internally exclaimed, overjoyed that his little baby girl wasn't a freaking walking destruction like her twin brothers or father. He has lost count of the number of things they have destroyed with their quirk and honestly, he's tired of buying new furniture!

Happy with getting praised, Izuna try to move something that's way bigger and heavier. And that item is none other than the TV. When Izuku saw the TV starting to float upwards into the air, he was amazed by the fact that his pup is already capable to moving such a heavy object.

However, moving the TV took a lot of mentally strength and unable to hold it in the air for long, Izuna end up releasing her quirk and the TV came falling down and...

With a loud crash, the screen smash onto floor.

"So...sowwy..." Izuna stares at her mother with her eyes teary and wide open in fear that she's going to get scolded.

Unable to bring himself to get mad at his pup, Izuku quickly brough her into his arms and hug her. "It's okay, accident happens so I'm not angry. As long as you're not hurt, it's fine."

Thankfully, Izuna manage to calm down. However, little did she knows, Izuku was internally crying at the fact that they got to buy a new TV now.

"...On a second thought, her quirk can as destructive as her brothers and father." Izuku thought.

~~~

A/N: Some of you might think it's like Uraraka's quirk but actually, little Izuna's quirk is more like Tatsumaki from One Punch Man.