08: When Deku curse

Inside the delivery room, the doctor and nurse was seriously scared of what they are witnessing right now as this scene is probably going to haunt them in their dreams. Bakugou Izuku, the pro hero who is believed to be the sweetest and kindest Omega, is now going into a full 'feral mode' on his Alpha.

"AHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Izuku screamed as he tighten his grip on Katsuki hand, to the point where the Alpha can feel his bones cracking.

"THAT HURTS! LET GO OF MY HAND DEKU! YOU'RE CRUSHING IT!"

With his free hand, Izuku grab onto the collar of Katsuki's shirt and glare at him with the most murderous look he has. "DON'T YOU DARE TO FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE BAKUGOU KATSUKI! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUT THIS PUP IN ME SO TAKE THE FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT YOU ASSHOLE!!"

"I DIDN'T SAID I WAS GOING TO LEAVE! FUCK DEKU! MY HAND! YOU'RE GOING TO CRUSH MY HAND FOR REAL DEKU!!"

-o-o-o-

Sitting outside of the room, the twins was seriously terrified as their mum continue to cruse and scream at the top of his lungs. Their mum banned them from saying bad words but he couldn't stop their dad from cursing. While they heard their dad cursing all the time, it was really different when their mum is also cursing.

"You know... I never thought that hearing Mum using bad words would be so scary." Itsuki admitted.

Yatsuki, who usually has more words to say than his brother, can only nodded his head and mutter softly. "Yeah..."

If one pup is popping out from their mum can turn him into such a scary 'monster'... what about them? They are twins so there are two of them. How bad is it when their mum is popping them out of his tummy?

Either way, right now both of them really admire their dad for putting up with it.