12: Back to work

Finally...

After months of no hero work and taking care of the kids, Izuku's finally allow to go back to doing his job as a pro hero! But it seems like his husband and pups aren't too happy with the news.

Standing at the door, Katsuki was blocking the way while holding Izuna in his arms.

"U-um Kacchan... can you please move?" Izuku smiled nervously.

"Before you leave, promise me a few things."

"What is it?"

"I want you to come back in piece WITHOUT injuries and broke bones."

"Ah, you don't have to worry about that Kacchan. I'll be careful out there." Izuku replied, feeling happy that his Alpha was worried about him. It was sweet but Izuku know that if he were to say it out loud, Katsuki'll surly become pissed. Turning his attention to his daughter, Izuku plant a kiss on her forehead and gently pat her on the head. "Mama's going to leave for work now so be a good girl for Papa okay?"

"Ba bai!" Izuna exclaimed.

While Izuna still can't pronounce most words correctly, both Katsuki and Izuku know that she's trying to say the word 'bye-bye'.

"Remember Deku, get back home safely without getting hurt."

"Geez, you worried too much Kacchan."

Katsuki felt a vein popped as he stare at his mate with a disbelieve look. He keep his mouth shut from spilling out the banned words in front of his daughter but on the inside, he was cursing like the champion he is. "You fucking nerd! Whose fucking fault is it that I have to be this fucking worried huh?! Who is the one who keeps getting into all kinds of dangerous situation?!"

After Izuku give Katsuki a kiss on the cheek, he smiles and quickly left. Katsuki can see it written all over the Omega's face. The nerd is happy- no, he's fucking overjoyed to be able to work again. Katsuki grumbled under his breath in annoyed. He may not be able to go out together with his mate but he still can find out what exactly is going on outside.

Young people nowadays has been spending most of their time on social media and since Izuku is an extremely famous pro hero, there are tons of fans who will be keeping an eye out for the omega hero. If Izuku does something and someone saw it, news and information about it will show up on the internet.

(An hour later...)

After Izuna fall asleep, Katsuki use this timing to look at his own Twitter account. And just as what he has expected, the first thing he saw is news about 'how the greatest omega hero 'Deku' is finally back'. After that, it was a photo posted by someone which shows how Izuku took down a group of bank robbers by himself. From the photo, it seems like Izuku is unharmed and that is fucking great.

For the rest of the day, Katsuki would do housework, look after his pups and once he's finally free, he'd look at his Twitter and...

[Just now I saw Deku walking down the street and I waved at him! He even waved back omg! - Posted 4 hours ago]

[Ahhhh~ I really want to have an Omage that's as cute as Deku as my mate - Posted 4 hours ago]

[I really want to see Deku's newborn pup! - Posted 3 hours ago]

[Pro Hero Deku took down a really scary villain by himself and won the battle! He got a few scratches from the fight but he's still so cool! - Posted 2 hours ago]

Wait, what the fuck?

[Deku is currently fighting a group of villains on his own! – Posted 1 hours ago]

[Deku got hurt pretty badly but he won the battle! As expected of the number one hero! – Posted 30 minutes ago]

"DEEEKUUUUUUU—!!" Katsuki internally screamed when he saw the tweet. That fucking nerd is going to get it when he comes back! Forget injuries, Katsuki's gonna fuck him so badly until he cannot walk for days or do his hero work!