Chapter Six - Their House

Third Person POV

Kiyomi opened her eyes slowly letting out a soft whine as she stretched. She looked around realizing she was in a bedroom. She looked around at the white walls with subtle hints of blue decorations and a blue blanket covering her body. Looking around some more, she saw another door and walked over to it revealing a bathroom.

Downstairs Vincent was making something to eat while Liam and Noah were playing with toys on the floor in the living room. Josiah decided to go check on Kiyomi since it had been a while. He walked upstairs after reassuring the boys he'll be back. He knocked on the door and waited for a response, but when he didn't hear one he walked in slowly. Kiyomi was standing in the bathroom looking at the mark the man in the park had made. Josiah walked behind her catching her attention.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking at her with nothing but concern in his eyes.

Kiyomi smiled at him softly. "I'm okay but I should be getting home now. Thank you for helping me."

"You're welcome to stay for dinner if you'd like." He offered as they walked downstairs together.

She checked her phone seeing all the missed calls from her mother and sister. "Thank you for the offer, but my sister just came over to visit and I was supposed to be there when she got there."

Josiah nodded and took her hand, making sure she wouldn't fall. He let go and let her say goodbye to everyone. She walked over to Liam not really sure if she was allowed to hug him even though she really wanted to. Noah beat him to it by jumping up and hugging her tightly. "Thank you for letting me stay here." Liam looked up at her pouting as Noah let go. "Will you come back and visit us?" she smiled and nodded while patting his head. Then she walked over to Vincent who was in the kitchen and thanked him as well.

"It was no problem sweetheart. Josiah put all our numbers in your phone, so if you ever need anything just call us. I know we don't know each other that well, but I'm sure you guess what we have in common right little one?" He smirked at her as she blushed and looked down.

Josiah came over, lifting her head making her look at him. "Keep your head or your crown will fall. Let's go, you'll ride with me because I'm not letting you walk home." She nodded and waved goodbye to everyone one more time as he grabbed her hand and they both walked out.