Still wishing for that day to come!

Kallys pov.

I had my headphones in listening to 'Little Things' by One Direction did you know Ed Sheeran wrote that song and don't you just hate it when girls say Lewis instead on Louis'... anyway back to reality my BEST friend Lottie was waving her hand infront of my face I took my headphones out. She sighed "we'll meet them one day Kally we just have to wait," I know she's right but for now we have to put up with their interviews and their angelic voices. Then 'she' comes Miss Milgrid. "Headphones now." I unplug them from my ipod and hand them over. "You can come collect them at the end of the day. Don't let me see them again or it will be at the end of the week you can collect them." Miss Milgrid exclaims. Good thing we had only one more lesson until the end of the day and that was cooking. I love cooking today were making rocky road I know it sounds easy but hey I'm only 13. So for the rest of English I just well... what would a Directioner do if they couldn't listen to there songs, watch there interviews, read their books or look at them on magazine covers.... you fanticise about them ofcourse.

*End of Chapter One*

I don't care if people don't read my story I just like writing them. MORE SOON! promice!

Word of this chapter is:

Kevin

Leave me comments on a word, phrase or sentance you want me to use in the next chapter. 3 will be chosen! If there is 3.

-Lottie

P.S hell yes I am putting my name in my story who wouldn't when One Direction are going to star in it!

Bye!