Dumped.

Amy's pov.

"But, I thought you liked me?" I say.

"Well obviously you got the wrong idea!"

"I'm sorry."

"Amy, there's no reason for you to say sorry."

"YES THERE IS! I WAS A RUBBISH GIRLFRIEND! THATS WHY YOU OBVIOUSLY DUMPED ME! I'M NO GOOD FOR NO ONE! NO ONE LIKES ME LET ALONE LOVE! LOVE HUH! NO SUCH THING AS 'LOVE' NO PRECIOUS 'SOULMATE' JUST A.BUNCH OF GUYS KNOWING THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY! LET ME TELL YOU THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 'LOVE' SO STOP SEARCHING FOR IT!"

"I don't have to search for it I already found it, it's just noy you I love."

Now that really hurt. As in punched in the gut 1 million times by a professional boxer. Tears start to roll down my face. "I-I'll go get my stuff then..." "Amy?" "Yeah?" "I don't want you to cry over an imperfect boy like me... Can we still be friends?" "The thing is, Niall, is that you are perfect and when you asked me out I felt like the luckiest girl alive! And no I think it would be better if I kept my distance." "Okay if that's what you want that's what you'll get." "Thank you."

I walk out the house with my stuff:

A jumper I had left one night,

A locket my grandad gave me,

My cook book I left at Niall's to cook for him

And a picture of me and my ex Joeseph. We went out for 4 years, but I dumped him... For Niall. I get in my smart car. Hate smart cars but it's the only car I could have offorded. Look at the house one last time. Then drove off with tears in my eyes.