Turned down

Louis pov.

"Hey Kally. Lottie told us not to call you Kathryn because otherwise you will whack ys round the head with a rake." I say. "Famous boyband or not" Zayn add's with a chuckle. Zayn and Niall keep staring at Lottie thinking 'I wish she was mine.' So... being me I decided to embaress them both. 'Hey, Niall, Zayn, we're here to see Kally. Not stare at Lottie like this," I made a face and let some dribble come out my mouth. I made Niall, Zayn and Lottie blush, while Liam and Harry are on the floor laughing, litrally. Zayn start's to talk to Kally "Vas happenin', Kally? Hope your okay. You know hospital gown's really don't suit you. I see you in... mmm ... I KNOW! Dark green." Typical Zayn always being our styleist. Lottie chuckles.

Niall's pov.

I wish I could Lottie to laugh at something I said like she did at Zayn. It's obvious Zayn has a crush on Lottie aswell. *Sigh* Why can't she see that I fancy her? Wait! She's only 13 what would she know about romance? Maybe she has a boyfriend. Why the hell do I have a crush on her if I don't even know anything about her?

Lottie's pov.

"Lottie can I speak to you outside for a sec?"

"Sure," I say.

He grabs my drip and Liam roll's me outside and leave's me to speak to him.

Kally's pov.

"Lottie can I speak to you outside for a sec?" He asks.

"Sure." she says.

So now I'm left alone with four boys in a hospital gown where my bum can hang out of. AHHH HELP!

Niall's pov.

Damn it now I've lost my chance Zayn's gonna ask her out and I'm going to die alone. Screw my life. Zayn come's in upset.

"Liam, can you help me help me bring Lottie back in?"

"Sure mate" Liam replys.

Zayn's pov.

Well here goes nothing.

"Lottie, will you go out with me?"

She looks at me shocked. Then she sigh's.

"Zayn, you've got a girlfriend."

"We broke up a week ago, because of the whole Australian waitress 'thing'"

"Zayn, I can't. You can't. I'm 13 abd your 20. People will call you pedo and stuff. Anyway I like someone else in the band. Im sorry."

Lottie's pov.

He goes out and come's back with Liam. They take me back into Kally's room. Well that was awkward...

End of chapter

HAII!

BAII!

-Lottie