We Can Do It!

Lottie'a pov.

I have now forgiven Harry as he is getting Niall to come to the Hospital.

Someone knock's on the door. "Come in!" Harry walks in with a Doctor. " Miss Fairclough. I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that when you are discharged from this hospital you will not be able to go home for another around 6 months. So you may have to go to a Boarding school up here in London. The good news is that you can be discharged today and you will be living with your cousin Louis' for a couple of weeks his good, trustworthy friend here is going to sign you out the hospital." I think about what the doctor said for longer than I thought. "Lottie!" Harry says waving his hand in front of my face. A doctor talk walks in with a pair of crutches. "You will have a wheelchair but you will be learning to walk with these crutches." Harry helps me into the wheelchair. He rolls me to the lift. "Not going to see Kally?" "Already saw her before I signed you out." "Ah." We walk out the hospital and I'm blinded by bright flashes "Harry, Harry over here!" "Harry are you finally going for a younger girl?" Harry hands me a pair of sun glasses I put them on. "Ignore them. Don't answer any of there questions!" He lifts me into his car and straps me in. He folds up my wheelchair and then puts it in the back Of the car beside my crutches. "We're going to Niall'a first to try and sort things out between you two." "Okay."