Crying.

Niall's pov.

"So now that I have a crush on you. Do you have a crush on anyone?" I asked. "Yeah... You." "WHEN DID LIFE GET SO EASY?" "Life isn't easy Niall it's bloomin' hard!" The first tear escapes her eye. "Why is it hard? We can be together!" "No we can't I'm 13 and your 19. I'll get lots of hate. You could be shamed by your family!" I begin to cry. "Niall, have you ever heard the saying if you love something set it free?" Another tear slips out her eye. "Yeah, but~" "No buts Niall. That's what I'm doing to you so you have to do the same thing for me!" It's like Niagra falls in here at the moment. "Can I least do one thing?" "Depends on what it is." She states. I crush my lips onto hers and try to get all my emotions out in it. Looks like she's trying to do the same. "Wow, my first fiss was Niall Horan and it was in a hospital, now that is something I will never forget!" She chuckles. "Shit I'm so sorry I didn't realise that would be your first kiss..." She smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek. "Go back to Kally and the boys they'll be wondering where you are." I head for the door. "Niall?" "Yeah?" "Can you tell Zayn he's forgiven?" I smile at her. "Sure." I walk out the room and hear her starting to sing. "Tell me that I'm a screwed up mess that I never listen, listen." Not the best voice in the world but it's perfect to me.