Back to the Hospital

Zayns pov.

Louis' got out the car and was attempting to open Niall's car door. I went got Harry out the car and sat him on the road. I went and helped Louis' with Niall's door we eventually got it open and thats when the other car owner got involved...

"You stupid boy's didn't you see the light was red you deserve everything you got!" Louis' got angry by this "Listen lady! I was the one driving not my INNOCENT friend here who is about to go uncontious any minute we just had a shock at the hospital! We went and saw two INNOCENT girls who are in comas and we were in shock from it! We just had another shock you driving into the side of us! It wasn't just our fault by the way you were driving into OUR car it seemed that you were going over the speed limit!"

"I was just going to the hospital to see my cousin and her best fried who are ALSO in comas... wait what was the names of the girls you went and saw?"

"KATHRYN BROOKES AND CHARLOTTE FAIRCLOUGH! They were in the bloody London Times!"

"Charlotte Fairclough is my bloody COUSIN!"

"Can you just help us get to the hospital my friends are badly injured.."

"Fine, get in my car since it's.... okay I guess..."

End of chapter

Did you expect that... probably...

BAII

-Lottie